Algorithms, solution methods, comparison of their performance - page 9

Mikhail Dovbakh:

Againfxsaber is right- invisibility of posts and topics of characters from the "Black List" of every user on this forum is already a necessity. to maintain a healthy society. And the individual...
Otherwise as a mockery of the profession this thread is not perceived.
(

So why are you here?

Or is it this form of masochism?

Реter Konow:

So why are you here?

Or is this a form of masochism?

So that not only the meta-editor is perfect!

Sergey Dzyublik:

2. Your algorithm has speed O(n) with as many as three passes of string valueAll_magics

I see familiar formulas, I thought that's what the topic would be about. I don't even remember the name of the discipline where code speed and optimization methods were evaluated. If you have any information, please, throw a list of literature on this topic. It would be very much needed now.

----

Otherwise good anigdots for the night went, but do not want to prove that on the ostrich) If you want to laugh there is such a good site G***nokod called.

Am I the only one among the trolls here?

Almost no criticism of the case (only from a few people).

Just shouting and trying to offend and insult. Alas, I am like an elephant in the room.

Dear forum members, when you troll and can't refute what you're complaining about, you look worse than you really are. It's a display of weakness.

Be strong - stop this kindergarten trolling.

Galina Bobro:

If you have any information left, please throw in a list of literature on the subject. It would be much needed now.

The whip is hardly an option I guess.

Реter Konow:

It's your own fault

Комбинатор:

Knut's almost out of options I guess.

Oh, and the surname is familiar, but it would take a long time to remember, thank you.

Galina Bobro:

I see familiar formulas, I thought that's what the topic would be about. I don't even remember the name of the discipline where code speed and optimization methods were evaluated. If you have any information, please, throw a list of literature on this topic. It would be very much needed now.

----

The rest are good anigdots for the night, but do not want to prove that the ostrich) If you want to laugh there is such a good site G***nokod called.

Type into the search engine the phrase: algorithm speed estimation

STARIJ:
Type in a search engine the phrase: estimation of algorithm execution speed

Genius!

First of all, I don't need speed estimation of the algorithm, but I need literature, because in addition to estimation there were some things that need to be converted to be times faster, and some things that are not trivial (that you don't need to use strings to store information, it was not discussed there).

Реter Konow:

It would be interesting to check your statement in practice. If constant resizing of int array with rewriting data back and forth is as fast as working with string, I would certainly prefer int.

But I highly doubt the speed will be the same. Intuition.

Geez, the author really does not realize that each time he adds data he overwrites all the old ones into a new string.
No savings other than mockery is out of the question.