Looking for a trader - page 16

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I don't think there are any real ones looking for new directions in trading strategy. Everyone is fixated on perfectly unsound strategies and won't even think of getting out of this enchanted state. Literally pushing everyone in new directions of thought, no one wants to renounce the flawed strategies that led to the universal 5/95 result. Paradox.

Everyone is out there somewhere). Why push people somewhere? The simpler and more uniform strategies most traders have, the better, even better if everyone hand trades. If everyone is a genius and uses complex strategies based on a scientific approach, then how will I earn money, because I'm not a genius. Right now the market's complexity is right on the edge of my intellect, and if everyone becomes a bit smarter on average, I'll start to lose money, I don't like such a situation. I've been developing the latest algorithm for half a year now, it's going hard, and if everyone gets smarter, I'll have to quit trading(

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I don't think there are any real ones looking for new directions in trading strategy. Everyone is fixated on perfectly unsound strategies and won't even think of getting out of this enchanted state. Literally pushing everyone in new directions of thought, no one wants to renounce the flawed strategies that led to the universal 5/95 result. Paradox.

Is there a completely different result available?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

No paradox, Yusuf.

We have to be blunt - the market is too complex and not accessible to average minds. Even those people who trade successfully cannot, even at the risk of being shot, explain the essence and nature of their success. That's why we see on this forum a shift from research to the dumbest pursuit of profitable signals.

It is now an advertising platform and nothing more.

Mickey Moose:

is there a completely different result available?

Yes, there is, and a useful indicator is published in kodobase. I am currently testing it on cent accounts. I do not want to show the tester results, no one will believe me anyway. I will show its work on real accounts soon. I am preparing an article on this indicator, then, everyone should know about its advantages, if they want and completely forget about guessing by coffee grounds.

Alexander_K2:

No paradox, Yusuf.

I have to be blunt - the market is too complex and not accessible to average minds. Even those people who trade successfully will not be able, even at the risk of being shot, to explain the essence and nature of their success. That's why we see on this forum a shift from research to the dumbest pursuit of profitable signals.

It is now an advertising platform and nothing more.

They cannot explain, because their success is based on intuition, which is difficult to formalize. And intuition is a thing that can sometimes severely let down. What beckons everyone is the apparent simplicity of the market in history.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

They cannot explain because their success is based on intuition, which is difficult to formalise. And intuition is such a thing that, sometimes, it can fail severely. What beckons everyone is the apparent simplicity of the market in history.

Exactly. So, getting back to the topic, first of all you have to ask the trader the theoretical justification of his results. Otherwise, it will turn out like with some Taras's САLM...

Alexander_K2:

Exactly. So, getting back to the topic, first of all you have to ask the trader for a theoretical justification of his results. Otherwise, it will turn out like with some Taras's CALM...

There are no global theories, and no one wants to develop the rudiments of new theories because of ingrained wrong views of the market.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Yes, there is, and a useful indicator is published in kodobase. I'm testing it now on cent accounts. I don't want to show results of the tester, no one will believe it anyway. I will show its work on real accounts soon. I am preparing an article on this indicator, then, everyone should know about its advantages, if they want and completely forget about guessing by coffee grounds.

Better a couple of screenshots of where it stands

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

There are no global theories, and no one wants to develop the rudiments of new theories because of ingrained misconceptions about the market.

People develop, but only smart enough people do it. But smart enough people don't post theories, because they are smart enough to understand that the market is a direct competition. Why should the theories be put in the public domain? To increase the level of competition? Moreover, there will be trolls who will reduce the conversation to a flood. Although there is a thread with machine learning. There is also a point. The man creates a theme, start there mathematics, no one will read it, there will be 3 people who understand, the rest just do not understand anything and probably trolling will begin.
There were topics like this on Forum 4, I enjoyed reading it, but at the time I had little understanding of what it was about, so I couldn't write anything.

Maxim Romanov:
People develop signals, but only smart people do it. But clever enough people do not publish theories because they have enough intelligence to understand that the market is a direct competition. Why put theories in the public domain? To increase the level of competition? Moreover, there will be trolls who will reduce the conversation to a flood. Although there is a branch with machine learning.

And how can you entrust your money to a trader who cannot string two words together? The current result is nothing, at any moment he can lose everything if he does not understand what he is doing. Maybe that is why there are so few signal subscribers now...