Looking for a trader - page 15

Taras Vavryn:

No not a tester, the account is real but a cent account it's a year and a couple of weeks old !!!

And why all these giants are working only on screenshots, in the tester, demo or cent accounts? There are rare exceptions on full-fledged real accounts in fake DCs.

Alexander Sevastyanov:

And why do all the gals only work on screenshots, in the tester, on demo or cent accounts? There are rare exceptions on full-fledged real accounts in fake DCs.

How large is the real one? I work with the same strategy if I use a $500 real account.

Alexander Sevastyanov:

And why do all the gals only work on screenshots, in the tester, on demo or cent accounts? There are rare exceptions on full-fledged real accounts in fake DCs.

"What fakebrokerage accounts are these? The ones you do not work with?

You should not be so categorical. Everyone chooses what he considers more convenient for his work.

Дмитрий Равчев:
Looking for a trader to trade Forex.
Earn 40% of profits.

Send me a message

By the way, I also need traders, I want to try one method, I think the profit will be good.

Yuriy Baranov:
By the way, I also need traders, I want to try one method, I think the profit will be good.
Your method on someone else's account?)

Taras Vavryn:
You may use it if you do not know what I mean.

Full-fledged means not a cent.

Taras Vavryn:
I work with the same strategy on 500 USD real account, it may be okay.

Maybe. Give me a link to the monitoring as we are not talking about anything yet.

Konstantin Nikitin:

"Fake DCs" - let me ask which ones?

Fake DCs are the ones that draw the required transaction history even on real accounts. Sometimes they are so ugly that trades have negative result in pips, but positive in deposit currency.

Konstantin Nikitin:

The ones you don't work on?

Nothing to do with my job/not working.

Alexander Sevastyanov:

The answer is very simple. There are 3 reasons: 1) the strategy is obviously losing/very risky and uses those patterns that cannot be exploited in real trading / for large sums (the most common)

2) the author has just developed it and does not have money yet, so he displays it everywhere to find money (not a common option)

3) the author who has the grail will not advertise it anywhere not to attract extra attention and no one on the Internet will know about it.

Maxim Romanov:

The answer to this question is very simple. There are 3 reasons: 1) the strategy is knowingly unprofitable/extremely risky and exploits those patterns that cannot be exploited in real life / for large sums (the most common)

2) the author has just developed it and does not have money yet, so he displays it everywhere to find money (not a common option)

3) the author has a grail will not advertise it anywhere, so as not to attract unnecessary attention and no one on the Internet will not know about it.

I think there are no real people looking for new directions in trading strategy. Everyone is fixated on perfectly unsound strategies and won't even think of getting out of this enchanted state. Literally pushing everyone in new directions of thought, no one wants to renounce the flawed strategies that led to the universal 5/95 result. Paradox.