Has anyone created a successful automated trading system? What is your advice? - page 33

Sergey Lazarenko #:

That's how it is, you have nothing but fantasies. And since, it's simple, what you imagined doesn't exist in the world

There you go... I told you... you're gonna get sick...

It is possible to create a successful automated system given the frequent flatness of the market

osmo1709 #:
It is possible to create a successful automated system given the frequent flatness of the market

Show

osmo1709 #:
It is possible to create a successful automated system considering the frequent flat component of the market...
A flat is a HORIZONTAL section of the price chart... i.e. price moves to the right, not up or down... Where does the profit come from then...?

Serqey Nikitin #:
A flat is a HORIZONTAL section of the price chart... i.e. price moves to the right, not up or down... Where does the profit come from then...?

So a flat is when the price doesn't change by a single point at all? Interesting...

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

So a flat is when the price doesn't change by a single point at all? Interesting...

A clever one will get it right, won't he...?

When the price goes up (or down), it's easier to make a profit than when the price stalls in one place...

Well, I won't bore you... As the classic said - "one granny is 20 kopecks, and 5 grannies are one ruble"...

Serqey Nikitin #:

The smart one will get it right, won't he?...

When the price goes up (or down), it's much easier to make a profit than when the price stomps in one place...

Well, I'm not going to bore you... As the classic said - "one granny is 20 kopecks, and 5 grannies are one ruble"...

So, where is the profit on the flat is already clear?

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

So it's already clear where the profit on the flat is coming from?

Not profit...

Profit is not pennies to go in the next trade...

You're not begging on the pavement, are you?...

Forex is a business with huge profit potential! And you have to treat it accordingly...

Serqey Nikitin #:

Not profit...

Profit is not pennies to go in the next deal...

You're not begging on the pavement, are you...?

Forex is a business with huge profit potential! And you have to treat it accordingly...

What's for pennies?

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

Show

I've shown you so much already - now it's your turn!