From theory to practice - page 1888

Renat Akhtyamov:
Slightly

The drawdown in the middle is not according to the system. I have already shown a picture, but the total was smaller there.

I have already shown the picture, it is lesser than the total, in spite of growing lot. Everything is smeared.

Evgeniy Kvasov:

The drawdown in the middle is not according to the system. I have already shown a picture, but the total was smaller there.

I have already shown the picture, it is lesser than the total, in spite of growing lot. Everything is smeared.

the risk of martin is crippling

Renat Akhtyamov:

The risk is crippled by martin.

Well on all shoulders if you drown, moose will cripple. You know)) And there is no martin. Rarely is there one edge or two averages, more often one position. The lot is always the same. There is statistics showing that the volume of losses is comparable to the size of profits. It's OK. I'm not doing anything yet. ))))

Evgeniy Kvasov:

Well on all shoulders if you drown, moose will cripple. You know)) There's statistics moose are comparable in size to profits. It's all good. I'm not doing anything yet. ))))

the moose reinvestment is kind of a no-brainer.

either moose is 2x (number of minuses for 1 plus) less profit, and in money (as long as you need exponent)

Renat Akhtyamov:

Reinvesting with moose would be a no-brainer.

If you grow the lot by the crunch method, it's fine. Otherwise the balance will start to tilt, of course. You have to go one way, slowly. And with the moose, it'll work.

Evgeniy Kvasov:

If you grow the lot by the crunch method, it's fine. Otherwise the balance will start to tilt, of course. You have to go one way, slowly. And you'll be fine with the moose.

I can't seem to find that method.

Renat Akhtyamov:
I can't find such a method.

The cogwheel method. Blow from there ......)))

And the expo will appear, mm will remain the same and the lot will go higher. I don't see the point of cutting the pose into more than 3 parts

Evgeniy Kvasov:

The cogwheel method. Blow from there ......)))

And the expo will appear, mm will remain the same and the lot will go higher. I don't see the point of cutting the position into more than 3 parts.

Suppose the reinvestment will increase: 10,20,40.

Logically the next increment is 40, i.e. up to 80

respectively, if the latter is at a loss, then: 10, 20, 40, 40-40=0

;)))

Renat Akhtyamov:

let's say when reinvesting the increase: 10,20,40. logically, the next increase is 40

respectively, if the last one is at a loss, then: 10,20,40 , 0

;)))

No, of course not. I trade 6 pairs at the same time. I start with +-3000 depo for every 0.1 lot. I.e. at 20000 I open 0.7 per pair. For the yen I can open 0.9 by eye. On gold 0.5. The cost of a tick is different and so is the volatility. Not exactly an exponent)))) The main thing is that the bend will appear. And it's not uncommon for all pairs in a trade. And sometimes even opposite to the dollar.

Lahn... Time will tell.

Evgeniy Kvasov:

No, of course not. I trade six pairs at the same time. And I'm based on +- 3000 depo for each 0.1 lot. So at 20,000 I'm currently opening 0.7 per pair. For the yen I can open 0.9 by eye. On gold 0.5. Not exactly an exponent))) The main thing is that the bend will appear. And it's not uncommon for all pairs to trade. And sometimes even the opposite to the dollar.

Lahn... Time will tell.

From the state, you've got the pound on the sell side.

There's nothing else out there.