From theory to practice - page 1857

An urban madman is a person who leads anasocial,marginal lifestyle, often suffering from variousmental disabilities or who is physically handicapped (disabled). "Urban lunatics" can be either people with no fixed abode (homeless people) or simply individuals characterised by eccentric behaviour, unusual physical appearance, and the way they dress.

The term "urban", "rural" or "local" in the name means that such persons do not wander, but have a settled lifestyle and live in a certain place (city, district, village, etc.). Due to their qualities, they are quite well known in a particular area and are a living landmark of that area, carrying various nicknames that describe their physical handicap or distinctive feature.

The urban madmen are rather peaceful and harmless, and usually beg in crowded places likechurches,railway stations,markets and variousdrinking spots. They collectglass containers,non-ferrous metal scrap, and do simple jobs.

Подробнее: http://cyclowiki.org/wiki/%D0%93%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B4%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B9_%D1%81%D1%83%D0%BC%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%88%D0%B5%D0%B4%D1%88%D0%B8%D0%B9

Подробнее: http://cyclowiki.org/wiki/%D0%93%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B4%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B9_%D1%81%D1%83%D0%BC%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%88%D0%B5%D0%B4%D1%88%D0%B8%D0%B9

Олег avtomat:

An urban madman is a person who leads anasocial,marginal lifestyle, often suffering from variousmental disabilities or who is physically handicapped (disabled). "Urban lunatics" can be either persons with no fixed abode (homeless people) or simply individuals characterised by eccentric behaviour, unusual physical appearance as well as the way they dress.

The term "urban", "rural" or "local" in the name means that such persons do not wander, but have a settled lifestyle and live in a certain place (city, district, village, etc.). Due to their qualities, they are quite well known in a particular area and are a living landmark of that area, carrying various nicknames that describe their physical handicap or distinctive feature.

The city madmen are rather peaceful and harmless, and usually beg in crowded places like churches, railway stations,markets and various places of drinking. They collectglass containers,non-ferrous metal scrap, and do simple jobs.

..... And in their spare time, they build fast-breaking tractors.

Дмитрий:

..... And in your spare time, build fast-breaking tractors.

You go about your normal business - begging,collecting glassware, non-ferrous metal scrap, etc.

Evgeniy Kvasov:

I've had an epiphany from the beer)))

I don't see any monitoring !!!!... But I'm guessing that you can't drink that much))

ZS the thread has been humorous for a long time) The part of your posts especially))))

No time for a beer).

Bought a magnet.

Collecting scrap metal before the snow covered)))

(All:)))))

Uladzimir Izerski:

A shot in the morning and half a shot in the afternoon.

Well, that's it! The puzzle is complete.)

TheXpert:

Wotonocho! The puzzle is complete.)

and then on the forum to tell you what a graalist I am)))

- Top secret! A state secret!" Ostap pointed at Vorobyaninov:
- Who do you think this powerful old man is? Don't tell me, you can't know that. He is a giant of thought, the father of Russian democracy and a person close to the Emperor.
Ippolit Matveyevich rose to his full height and looked about in bewilderment. He did not understand anything, but knowing from experience that Ostap Bender never spoke in vain, he remained silent.
Подробнее: http://cyclowiki.org/wiki/%D0%93%D0%B8%D0%B3%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%82_%D0%BC%D1%8B%D1%81%D0%BB%D0%B8,_%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%B5%D1%86_%D1%80%D1%83%D1%81%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B9_%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%B8

<Without me you have nothing to talk about.

Uladzimir Izerski:
# Without me, you have nothing to talk about #

"...Without you, without you

Everything became unnecessary all at once - without you")

)))

Uladzimir Izerski:
<Without me you've got nothing to talk about.

The problem is that Alexander_K, the author of this thread, has apparently found the Grail and decided to leave the forum.

He mentioned a small income of 50% per month.

I suspect that such a small income in his opinion was without taking into account 0% drawdown.

He just increased the risks and started getting a higher income.

I am only guessing what is the point of the grail, because Alexander_K said that he and his father-in-law are writing down in a notebook where they will spend the dough.

I think they wrote in this book.

And now accidentally wander with my father-in-law on a spaceship (bought from the profits of forex trading) across our vast galaxy.

Alexander_K
Alexander_K
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль трейдера