From theory to practice - page 1791

Renat Akhtyamov:

After thinking about it for a while, I said to myself - why not ????, yes, yes!, of course I'm buying!

In the not so distant past, someone on a forum said that a coin can win. It's all about who flips it and how :-)

If you make a coin in the tester (by the way, who can do that anyway?) then you can catch a profit on honesty. There the matter (I don't know about Renat) - but in magic bubbles

Chaos can in principle be fought with chaos, but to some limits...

Maxim Kuznetsov:

In the not so distant past, a forum member was told that a coin could win. What matters is who flips it and how :-)

If you make a coin in the tester ( by the way, who can do such a thing anyway?) then you can catch a profit on honesty. There the matter (I do not know about Renat) - but in the magic bubbles

Chaos can in principle be fought with chaos, but to some limits...

Chaos is powerless against probability.)

I am not engaging in polemics. No one will prove it to anyone. Only a law that no one bothers to prove.

Renate's principle catches the not-so-honest uncles and is anti-spread. I bet, but the amount by equity is roughly equal to the underpaid spreads on the trades.

Conserva

Well done, what can I say... I only got to 0.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Renate's principle catches the not-so-honest uncles and is anti-spread. I bet, but the amount by equity is roughly equal to the underpaid spreads on the trades.

Conserva

Well done, what can I say... I only got to 0.

Sounds to me like he's got pure humour)) I want to be wrong. Honestly.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I think it's pure humour.) I want to be wrong. Honestly.

No, that's right - if calculated correctly (I can't yet) then YES - unstoppable growth, but within zero. The main thing is to get off in time. I don't know the formulae, but I have my fingers crossed for Rena.

Maxim Kuznetsov:
No, that's right - if calculated correctly (I can't yet) then YES - unstoppable growth, but within zero. The main thing is to get off in time. I don't know the formulae, but I'm rooting for Rena.

Early.)

since I've said too much...

the "grail" graph is a horizontal line

Maxim Kuznetsov:

since I've said too much...

the "grail" graph is a horizontal line

yeah... add lots exponentially and the equities will fly like a rocket :)

Aleksander:
Yes... add lots exponentially and your equities will fly like a rocket :)

Laughing, laughing - but try to get a horizon when you trade. In the tester, at least.

Thanks guys for the support, thanks!