From theory to practice - page 1759

Renat Akhtyamov:

I'm just curious that even if 100 orders are opened the loss is practically zero... a maximum of $10-15... and the profit is many times greater than the maximum drawdown.

As a matter of fact, my robot is the same as my robot's. I don't know why I'm taking such a big profit.

My robot pushes orders so fast that I don't even know how it earns money. My robot is making money so fast I don't even know what it's doing.

I just know that market noise is the centre of attraction. That's all. Maybe you can give me a hint?

I want to make the system more efficient by understanding the principle and not to have 10-20 orders, but only two buy and sell=)

I want to change the system efficiently, not to have 10-20 orders, but to always have only two buy and sell.

Martin CHEguevara:

I would like to make the system more efficient by understanding the principle and not 10-20 orders each, but only two buy and sell=)

This way there will be less commission and spread and therefore much more profit.

I would rather have just 1 (order) position on MT5 net account. Spread is saved a lot with so many orders.

Martin CHEguevara:

I have a robot with full control and accounting of orders as the equivalent of a market structure.

The robot will start to swear that something is happening without its participation.

@Martin CHEguevara

Can i have a look at the robot's report?

Last week's stats at least? With a screenshot...

jori77:

@Martin CHEguevara

Can I have a look at the robot's report - the bouncing and noisy catcher?

Last week's stats at least? Screenshot...

It's not customary to confirm words, it's a mystery.

Martin CHEguevara:

I have a robot with full control and accounting of orders as the equivalent of a market structure.

The robot will start to swear that something is happening without its involvement.

It's easy to convert to netting if you want to. You can even try the fxsaber Virtual library.
Virtual
Virtual
  • www.mql5.com
Данная кроссплатформенная библиотека позволяет работать с  виртуальным торговым окружением одним из самых простых способов. Сценарии использования виртуального торгового окружения. Это значит, что Вы можете в реальном времени наблюдать, что было бы, если бы советник торговал на свежайших ценах в Тестере. Это всегда полезно, т.к. позволяет...

Martin CHEguevara:
I posted earlier for a month and a half of the algorithm.
Let me explain:
I don't like to brag about profits, I don't really care about how much I make.
I'm always looking for an answer to the question of how long, how reliable, which are the most important questions for large capitals.
Yes, so far the system can withstand anything. In fact, for me it doesn't make much difference to make 10-20-50% per month.
I certainly understand that the only guarantee of its continued success is a thorough understanding of how it works.
That's all I want to know - if you know why the system works, you will also know when it stops working.

If you are wondering who earns how much and how much, you should refer to me and remember me last.

If you are not satisfied with my trading screenshots, Excel files of the market model using random numbers, please contact other members of the forum.
I'm just saying that they don't charge for monitoring, and screenshots are not serious. They do not have to pay for the screenshots, they are not serious. As a matter of fact, five regulars in this thread have no monitoring

Renat Akhtyamov:

he's not much of a newsman,

just as well, though, without the news.

And these days the news is like that. Whether it's a commercial or a bet.)

The earth will collide with the celestial axis and a couple of ticks will pull)))))))

Vladimir Baskakov:
I mean they don't charge for monitoring here and screenshots are not serious. I would have said in a post that I had screwed everybody there. As a matter of fact, five of the regulars in this thread have no monitoring.

At least a screen report from Metatrader, but the line is so flat))))

When everything is only pluses - always strange. Maybe there is a half kilometre snot on Equity)))) Waiting )

Martin CHEguevara:

By the way Rena wanted to ask you, the way my system works reminds me of a rope, which gets tighter in profit the harder a quote tries to "kick in" and the more time passes... you got the same shit?

approximately

they are all the same, they just work differently