From theory to practice - page 1535

khorosh:

Nesting can be unrestricted. Critics (critics(critics(critics...

Nothing against critics as long as the criticism is on point. Critics do good by steering research in the right direction.

)))

The only limitation for critics: - Criticism should be about ideas or technical solutions and not about people, likedanminin for example.

Alexander_K:

Hmmm...

Which channel is the right one?

I remember there was a Novaja here on the forum - an ardent supporter of Shiryaev and his accomplice Pastukhov. Moreover, she was an advanced fan of their theories, knowing, as they say. There are not many of them left on this forum, especially after Asaulenko's departure.

And so? Four (4) years of fierce struggle with the market, literally following the letter and spirit of the monographs and dissertations of these two pals....

The result is zero. Zero! You see?!

Therefore, when some Lyolik starts to mold something about Shiryaev to me, I just laugh.

There is only one probability that can be used here: statistical, based on historical data for a particular instrument. All other "theory" will show something like "50/50".

Alexander_K:

Hmmm...

Which channel is the right one?

I remember there was a Novaja here on the forum - an ardent supporter of Shiryaev and his associate Pastukhov. Moreover, she was an advanced fan of their theories, knowing, as they say. There are not many of them left on this forum, especially after Asaulenko's departure.

And so? Four (4) years of fierce struggle with the market, literally following the letter and spirit of the monographs and dissertations of these two pals....

The result is zero. Zero! You see?!

Therefore, when some Lyolik starts to mold me something about Shiryaev, I just laugh.

And I offered you a variant: the entrance is not a return to the average, but vice versa - after a pullback to the average, the entrance is made when the movement resumes from the average in the direction of this one. Then no trends will not bother you. The trend is our friend, not our enemy. If it becomes your enemy, it means you have the wrong strategy.

More than that.

Well, who are Shiryaev and Pastukhov? Answer: they are just pygmies compared to Kolmogorov, Einstein, Bachelier, etc. - The answer is that they are just pygmies compared to Kolmogorov, Einstein, Baschelier, etc.

Kolmogorov's article "Interpolation and extrapolation of stationary random sequences", theoretical and experimental works of great researchers of "the law of the root of time", including Gann, directly indicate that - bring the real VR to the required stationary form with additional conditions to ACF, spectral density, etc. and that's it, it's done.

Here on the forum, Warlock has said a billion times - it's all about transforming the original BP, no one even pays attention... Paradox!

The weaklings and pygmies of the spirit can only giggle and pick their noses here, anything but work. Ugh!

To those who expected miracles from me, but are now, you see, upset and ironic, I say: fudge you, not the Grail! There will be no cooperation with you. And I'll get to it anyway, though not as quickly as I'd like.

That's all I said. Have a nice day!

khorosh:

And I offered you an option: not to enter back to the average, but vice versa - after a pullback to the average, enter when the movement resumes from the average in the direction of this average. Then no trends will not interfere with you. The trend is our friend, not our enemy. If the trend is becoming your enemy, this means the strategy is not correct.

I also posted the test results here.

In general, too much faith in the fact that education and science can help you beat Forex, do not. Some plumber may trade better than a Ph.D.). What's more important here is not education, but ingenuity.

khorosh:

I posted the test results here as well.

Generally speaking, it is not a good idea to believe that education and science can beat forex. In forex, a plumber can trade better than a PhD).

++++ ))

Alexander_K:

directly point out that - bring the real BP to the required stationary form with additional conditions to the ACF, spectral density, etc. and that's it, it's done.

Here on the forum, Warlock has said a billion times - it's all about transforming the original BP, no one even pays attention... Paradox!

No matter how you cite it, you have to trade the original series, not the transformed one. I.e. the trend component should also be taken into account and predicted. Either look for the places where it is absent. Here is the key, repeated a hundred times over.

khorosh:

And I offered you an option: not to enter back to the average, but vice versa - after a pullback to the average, enter when the movement resumes from the average in the direction of this average. Then no trends will not bother you. The trend is our friend, not our enemy. If it becomes your enemy, it means the strategy is not correct.

Or maybe trends still need to be looked for?

Why do counter-trend strategies have much bigger profits?

By the time you realise it's a trend, by the time you enter the trend, it has already deflated your trend

Alexander_K:

More than that.

Well, who are Shiryaev and Pastukhov? Answer: they are just pygmies compared to Kolmogorov, Einstein, Bachelier, etc. - The answer is that they are just pygmies compared to Kolmogorov, Einstein, Baschelier, etc.

Kolmogorov's article "Interpolation and extrapolation of stationary random sequences", theoretical and experimental works of great researchers of "the law of the root of time", including Gann, directly indicate that - bring the real VR to the required stationary form with additional conditions to ACF, spectral density, etc. and that's it, it's done.

The weaklings and pygmies of the spirit can only giggle and pick their noses here, anything but work. Ugh!

To those who expected miracles from me, and are now, you see, upset and ironic, I say: fudge you, not the Grail! There will be no cooperation with you. And I'll get to it anyway, though not as quickly as I'd like.

That's all I said. Have a nice day!

Shurik, what an Einstein. You should be able to do a three on Gmurman. You haven't made any sense in terms of probability theory.

You're probably discrediting the theorist in the eyes of the traders at Doll's request.)

khorosh:

And I offered you an option: not to enter back to the average, but vice versa - after a pullback to the average, enter when the movement resumes from the average in the direction of this average. Then no trends will not bother you. The trend is our friend, not our enemy. If it becomes your enemy, it means the strategy is not correct.

what does that mean?

khorosh:

I offered you a variant: do not enter in the direction of the average, and vice versa - after the pullback in the direction of the average, enter when the movement resumes in the direction of the average. Then no trends will not bother you. The trend is our friend, not our enemy. If it becomes your enemy, it means you have the wrong strategy.

trend is our friend on the fund