From theory to practice - page 1371

Макс:
What's going on? Every other man here has the Grail, and I haven't got one yet.
Maybe I should tell everyone that I have the Grail, too.)

Grail... I can't bear to hear that word.

There is an opinion that it is in the Hilbert space, and only its 1,2,3-dimensional copies are available to those who suffer. There are many copies of these, who made them is unknown. But, to all who have fought in the marketplace like lions, they are given from above.

Burn, boys! And the Grail will shower you with gold!

Alexander_K:

There is an opinion that He is in the Hilbert space, and only His 1,2,3-dimensional copies are available to those who suffer. There are many copies of these, who made them is unknown. But, to all who have fought in the marketplace like lions, they are given from above.

Why the Hilbertian and not the Riemannian? Where did you get this information? From above?

Alexander_K:

There is an opinion that He is in the Hilbert space, and only His 1,2,3-dimensional copies are available to those who suffer. There are many copies of these, who made them is unknown. But, to all who have fought in the marketplace like lions, they are given from above.

It's not about the gold, it's about getting it nice and right

Evgeniy Chumakov:

What don't you remember?

I don't care.

Yesterday I showed the stats here, I got them up to 4 million in 0.5 years.

It's just that some of those who got grailed this year are about to lose, because the market is in a hard flat.

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

It makes no difference to me.

Yesterday I showed the stats here, I got them up to 4 million in 0.5 years.

It's just that some who have been visited by the grail this year are about to lose out because the market is in a tight flat.

;)

When will there be a trend?

Evgeniy Chumakov:

hz

Renat Akhtyamov:

Just some who have been visited by the grail this year are about to lose out as the market is in a tight flat.

The grail is eternal. You just have to believe in it.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Trends have been, are and will always be as long as the forex market continues to function - do the math (if you can)

the daily volatility and potential returns of the main timeframes!

Alexander_K:

The Grail is eternal. You just have to believe in it.

There is noGrail, there never was, and there never will be. No matter how hard you try.
You can go on believing. It is useless to convince believers of anything.

The theme of the grail and the factory: