From theory to practice - page 1343

Yuriy Asaulenko:
It's going to end badly, anyway. Can't avoid fate.))
Tired of guessing whether it will go up or down. I went into arbitrage. Not much profit, but a sure thing.
But, in between, you can do some guessing.)

Throw here your findings on determining the measure of the central tendency of the process.

Comparative analysis + conclusions.

Alexander_K:

Throw in your work on determining the measure of central tendency of the process.

A comparative analysis + conclusions.

Oh, my God! There's money for fish again.
Yes, any MA or regression. Take whichever one you like).

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Oh, my God! More money for fish.
Yes, any MA or regression. Take whichever one you like).

No - not any.

You need a comparative analysis on sample sizes in multiples of 1 hour in minutes: 60, 120, 180, ... 1440. Maximum deviation from the mean, type of distributions of price deviations from the mean, etc.

If you have time, please write an article. They say they pay good money for articles.

Alexander_K:

No - not any.

You need a comparative analysis on sample volumes in multiples of 1 hour in minutes: 60, 120, 180, ... 1440. Maximum deviation from the mean, type of distributions of price deviations from the mean, etc.

If you have time, please write an article. They say they pay good money for articles.

$200 is paid, as they say. I'd rather lie on the sofa.)
In general, it's not how it's chosen. It just counts what you need, and there's no picking and choosing. You should have studied radio engineering and signal theory, not physics). Well, and other stuff.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
They pay $200, as they say. I'd rather lie on the sofa :))
That's not how things are chosen in general. It just counts for what you need, and there's no picking and choosing. You shouldn't have studied physics, you should have studied state radio engineering and signal theory). Well, and so on.

With us it was simpler: we had to average a certain value and then we were screwed. Without going into details :)))

But here, alas, it is important.

Alexander_K:

With us it was simpler - a certain average value and peep. Without going into details :)))

And here, alas, it's the important thing.

Then it's from the cycle:
- Kai, what word do you want to put together?
- Eternity.
- And what letters do you have?
- G, O, P and A.

Renat Akhtyamov:

It's not a gift, it's a work product.

Well, if intuition, plus precise calculation, that's great!

Renat Akhtyamov:

said the eva would fall and it did.

And in what perspective was it(date-time-displacement gmt)? Thank you.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Then it's a cycle:
- Kai, what word do you want to put down?
- Eternity.
- And what letters do you have?
- G, O, P and A.

I'd tell you off like a boy, Jura - yeah, I've been feeling like shit lately... The Grail has decided to take me with him... I think I'll have some vodka. They say it cures all ailments.

Alexander_K:

I'd tell you off like a boy, Jura - yeah, I've been feeling like shit lately... The Grail has decided to take me with him... I think I'll have some vodka. They say it cures all ailments.

Forex takes away a man's health. I'm going blind, for instance.