From theory to practice - page 1309

Renat Akhtyamov:

the bathhouse attendants are tumblers, including Max.

;)

+1) XD

khorosh:

The number of trades depends on the period of the average. If it is fast (small period) then the number of deals can be large, because the channel will be narrow. But profit from each deal will also be small. If the average is slow, on the contrary, there are fewer deals, but profit from each deal is bigger. This is why we should look for a middle ground.

We should select such an average so that minimum price movement during transactions would be acceptable for us. Well, nothing limits the maximum one.

Renat Akhtyamov:

the bathhouse drinkers, including Max.

;)

What's a bath attendant? :)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Choose an average so that the minimum price movement during a trade is acceptable to us. Well, there is no limit to the maximum.

Well, if you use an automated system, then yes. And if you do it manually, too many trades are too tense.

khorosh:

You just need to ask yourself how many trades per day you would like to have on average. And then work out what the parameters should be for that.

You can't help if you don't have a sufficiently effective analysis of the instrument.

You will still run into something "unpredictable" sooner or later.

Макс:
What do you mean, a junkie? :)

Oh, just for fun.

Just like you've got a junkie.

better make a eu piñandoil (<- don't ask what it is, ok?) so it doesn't stagnate in one place

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:

nothing will help if you don't analyse the financial instrument effectively enough.

You will still run into something "unpredictable" sooner or later.

The choice of the number of trades does not determine the strategy, on the issue of stability of profitability it is up toAlexander_K, heis the chief cook here.)

Renat Akhtyamov:

Ah, just for fun.

for exactly the same thing as your demachine.

I see. Poetry.)
I thought it was a new term.)

Макс:
I see. Poetry.)
I thought it was a new term.)

Synonymous with bath attendant - moderator.)

khorosh:

(synonymous with the bath attendant: moderator.)

In the army, the commander used to line everybody up like that:

put everybody in line! All the bathhouse men, the glass men!

//Not about the administration, or they'll put you in the bathhouse.