From theory to practice - page 1253

Renat Akhtyamov:

Vladimir, well who's going to shine a light on how he trades?

Я .

Uladzimir Izerski:

Я .

You're taking a sin, scary Martin.

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

You're taking a sin, you ugly martin.

;)

Yeah, martini pils.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Yeah, martini pils.

No, no, it's fine.

the main thing is not to reinvest for such a case, because the further away, the lower the relative risk, the more survivable and reliable for the users

Renat Akhtyamov:

No, no, it's fine.

the main thing is not to reinvest for such a case, because the further away, the lower the relative risk, the more survivable and reliable for the users

Reinvest, at least when testing is mandatory. If the test with reinvesting goes well, then without reinvesting it will work stably.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Sometimes it's better to keep quiet than to talk.

A hundred-dollar deposit. Such a small thing. It's scary.) I'm gonna screw it up.

Are you out of your mind? I'm gonna waste my time and trade 100 quid? I need your 100? For what? What do I need it for? I got enough to do on my own.
Once again, I'm not a hard-ass trader like you three.) I don't need to prove anything. But you called yourselves unicums, well, show that it corresponds. You don't have to wave your scenarios and disclose systems for that.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Are you out of your mind? I'm gonna waste my time and trade 100 quid? I need your 100? For what? What do I need it for? I got enough to do on my own.
Once again, I'm not a cool trader like your trinity.) I don't need to prove anything. But you called yourselves unicums, so show me that it corresponds. You do not have to show the state and disclose the systems.

OOOOOOOH!

Awwwww!

What do I hear)

Then your depo is in the 100's.)) Velcom. 6666.

khorosh:

Reinvest, at least when testing is mandatory. If the test with reinvesting goes well, then without reinvesting it will work steadily.

He said it right. NOT to add. Who didn't get it? Already understood . Even me.

Renat you wrote:

Renat Akhtyamov2019.02.10 19:17#9407RU

I had one TS for martin work.

It was a very simple assumption - the price goes along the parabola along the upper dome and then along the lower one.

I got good results with it.

I have to solve a quadratic equation. It gives me a wrong forecast, i.e. no existing solution.

If you could elaborate, I can't understand the quadratic equation.

And I'm noticing more and more oooh,

It's like I've been replaced by someone (long, trembling voice)

I don't even dream of the sea,

Forex has replaced nature for me (thoughtfully).

Ahem... I'm going to get ready for the real world, empty my pockets. Do not disturb!