From theory to practice - page 1233

Renat Akhtyamov:
I don't believe that MM doesn't have a rake...
I don't know how much the spread earns, I haven't counted it.

you have to take the spread and calculate how many times mm will buy and sell before the price moves by the spread.

multiplicator:

Well you opened access to the monitoring. there you have a profit of 2% per month. do not get people's hopes up that everything is so great in the market)

You are simply inattentive. The trades were one day a month, so as not to be thrown into the archive. This account is now lying in the archive as unused.

I'll open it for you to see. That's 2% a day. It's blushing. That's immodest.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Who loses?

Who buys when the price goes up or sells when it goes down. Not commensurate with holding a position for the time being.

And again - to the point.

I repeat - TIME in the market is the Grail.

Alexander_K:

Like "Time is money" or something.

forex doesn't care where the price goes, it doesn't matter

;)

Alexander_K:

Yes.

And + the direction of the price.))

Uladzimir Izerski:

Yes.

And + price direction.)

The only problem is that the price has no direction.

Макс:

The only problem is that the price has no direction.

he was referring to the trend in price

multiplicator:

well, you opened access to monitoring. there you have a profit of 2% per month. do not get people's hopes up that everything on the market is so great)

Pulled it out of the archive already. I forget about it. I remember when I get a reminder from the administration or from you).

Open for other purposes. In general, for jokes, but no one has yet bitten from the serious visitors to this forum. Cautious))).

The price is exorbitant at 2 percent.)

Uladzimir Izerski:

Pulled it out of the archive already. I forget about it. I remember when I get a reminder from the administration or from you).

Open for other purposes. In general, for jokes, but no one has not yet bitten the serious visitors of this forum. Cautious))))

keep it up.

there's nothing top secret about it.

Макс:

The only problem is that price has no direction.

Where the price moves, that is the direction.

Either it goes up or it goes down. It's up to you.)

Your time lag is a tick. It's not moving anywhere, it's dangling. Are you there?