From theory to practice - page 1172

multiplicator:
ehhh.... maybe i'm not making myself clear enough. if no one can understand me.

i'm comparing ticks to minutes. why would i want to compare ticks to minutes? ))

I'm running out of words.

you know what a spread is?

i don't even want to talk about ticks...

;)

multiplicator:
So Alexander is the one who suggests synchronization. Not me! )))

I also don't work with ticks, but with seconds TFs and argue that with time synchronisation the difference in average and variance, compared to minutes, is fundamentally significant.

Renat Akhtyamov:

;)

I'm sick of explaining things to you! ))))

some are impenetrable. ))))

Renat Akhtyamov:

you know what a spread is?

it's a bit of a mouthful in minutes, not a word for tics...

;)

What does the spread have to do with anything?

That's it! let's close this thread... I'm sick of explaining it to you.

What was it about before .....

multiplicator:
ehhh.... i don't make myself clear enough. if no one can understand me.

i'm comparing ticks to minutes. so why would i want to compare ticks to minutes?

Explain to me, to a dumb sorcerer, what do ticks do? If the spread is the same on all TFs, from tick to monthly TF.

What can we learn from ticks that cannot be seen on the TF?

There, that the price burrows deeper and you dig it out invisible and earn on it? )))))))

Alexander_K:

I also don't work with ticks, but with seconds TFs and argue that with time synchronisation the difference in average and variance, compared to minutes, is fundamentally significant.

here we have an explanation

the klose (even if (asc+bid)/2) bars of the TF S1 and for the TF M1 are different

respectively, the averaging will give quite different results

well, and as a rule, with a lag

Although...

Well, what can I say... To those who believe that there is something on minutes, without taking into account tick volumes, without taking into account the non-linearity of time between ticks, other than the plum and shame, one can only wish them good luck.

And I will continue my researches and will publish the results, as usual. The market will judge us.

Alexander_K:

Although...

Well, what can I say... To those who believe that there is something on minutes, without taking into account tick volumes, without taking into account the non-linearity of time between ticks, other than the plum and shame, one can only wish them good luck.

And I will continue my researches and will publish the results, as usual. The market will judge us.

Sash, the generals always look at the map from a distance, as a whole

and most importantly, the whole map, not the individual case.

That's when you can see the cause-effect connections

Uladzimir Izerski:

Explain to me, to a dumb sorcerer, what do ticks do? If the spread is the same on all TFs, from tick to monthly TF.

What can we learn from ticks that cannot be seen on the TF?

That the price burrows deeper and you dig it out invisible and make money on it? )))))))

am i rooting for ticks?

i just showed you two files and suggested you evaluate them yourself.

The only difference is that there are fewer ticks at night and more during the day. and the "average" indicator with a certain period will show different values if you use it on a tick chart and if you use it on a minute chart. (trading intensity is taken into account, time is not).

Unicornis:

It's scary to imagine what other conclusions the participants will come to if they blow...and there are 24 hours in a day (I'll second that) ;)

Look at the ruble chart, how many minute candles there are in a 24-hour period?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Look at the ruble chart, how many minute candles are there in a day?

They are dark all the time)