From theory to practice - page 1162

Alexander_K:

But, Oleksiy doesn't give a damn. That's a shame.

By calling the histogram"probability density" you have caused him irreparable offence, he has become disillusioned with humanity, and has retired to numb his pain by reading Fichtenholz. So no cartoon for you.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

I can suggest a cartoon about the density of the distribution of graabs. In my opinion, they are fairly densely distributed.

I think, Oleksiy, you are addicted to the consumption of hot drinks. Unseemly. Who educates the flock like that? Not good at all. Ugh.

Alexander_K:

It seems to me, Oleksiy, that you are addicted to the consumption of hot drinks. Unseemly. Who enlightens a flock like that? Not good at all. Ugh.

That's not the point.

It's just that some people can't do anything but be clever with their hands.

Renat Akhtyamov:

That's not the point.

Some people just can't do anything with their hands except be clever.

Oleksiy can't do anything with his hands, he can't do anything with his head. He only consumes alcohol with it, which is obvious to everyone.

Going back to last week, we only managed to squeeze +2.5% profit out of the market. That is very little. Obviously, there is an inaccuracy in the calculations somewhere.

Let's look at the histograms for EURUSD on TF S2 according to my DC:

1. Distribution of increments:

It is as if someone intentionally "cuts out" 0 here.

2. distribution of time intervals

For some reason there is no data reception on periods of 7, 14, ... sec.

I don't want to suspect DC of playing games with quotes and their flow, but to take this into account and make adjustments is simply necessary.

Alexander_K:

Going back to last week, we only managed to squeeze +2.5% profit out of the market. That is very little. Obviously, there is an inaccuracy in the calculations somewhere.

Let's look at the histograms for EURUSD on TF S2 according to my DC:

1. Distribution of increments:

It is as if someone intentionally "cuts out" 0 here.

2. distribution of time intervals

For some reason there is no data reception on periods of 7, 14, ... sec.

I don't want to suspect DC of playing games with quotes and their flow, but to take this into account and make adjustments is simply necessary.

22, 29, 36 I don't think so either

Renat Akhtyamov:

22, 29, 36 I don't think so either.

Uh-huh. I can't explain. I don't have an error. I will have to switch to TF S3.

It turns out that even without skips it will work differently, depending on the RMS

if one major event is not taken into account, and another time it is taken into account on the same data... or I don't understand something

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

It turns out that even without skips it will work differently, depending on the RMS

If one large event is not taken into account, and another time it is taken into account with the same data... or I don't understand something

The idea is this - this non-linearity of time between data is taken into account in my variance calculations. If there is no data, there is obviously an error. I can report that, oddly enough, the market is pretty accurate. And mistakes are expensive.

Alexander_K:

What kind of a twaddle are you posting here, Dimitri?

When I ask for links to literature, I mean magical literature that leads directly to the Grail, not the word "mother" in kindergarten. Get it?

Well, forgive the peasants, they do not know that you are more beautiful than the word "papa", chiseled out of you by xforex rhythmic motions in the style of brosers. ;)