From theory to practice - page 1086

Uladzimir Izerski:

The market can be driven by news and rumours, which are ignored by many of the experts here.)

The downward movement was triggered by the Brexit news-rumour-predictions.

was there anything Brexit related yesterday?
There was no information on the economic calendar.

multiplicator:
that way you can't help but believe in the doll. in unloading sellers and then buyers.

it's called "compensation for lack of liquidity"

♪ or Friday the night before ♪

whoever's better)

Martin Cheguevara:

it's called "compensation for lack of liquidity"

♪ or Friday the night before ♪

whatever)

Now that's a good point.

credit

Renat Akhtyamov:

and this one says it right on target.

credit

Could be a different story. The trend is uptrending, a pullback. Lots of people buying, going against them. And on a pullback, you can't go in...
There's a lot of people dying out there.

multiplicator:
was there anything brexit related yesterday?
There was no information in the economic calendar.

News is not just influenced by the calendar, but also by events. Some news is behind a screen, away from people's ears).

Renat Akhtyamov:

That's a good point.

credit
So what's more interesting is why such bayonets are formed...
It's not like they can just show up out of the blue.
By the way the variation coefficient at this point in time BEFORE the ejection is over 135% always...but that's just a saying how you can understand that there might be these things soon;)

Andrey Gladyshev:

It may be a different story. The trend is up, the pullback is down. Many people are buying, and they are going against them. And on a pullback, how not to go in...
There's a lot of people dying out there.

Had to go down)).it means it was inevitable))
In fact, as much as I don't trade sometimes (it seems crazy) at such moments it seems that everything goes according to a pre-planned scenario.

Martin Cheguevara:
It was supposed to lie)).it means it was inevitable))
In fact, as much as I don't trade sometimes (it seems crazy) at such moments it seems that everything goes according to a pre-planned scenario.

Only it's not your plans))

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Being in a philosophical state of mind, I will share my thoughts...

Why does A_K keep slipping the grail? And Oleg's tractor will not start. They're smart people, they've read the primer.
And many people before them couldn't get it working either.
It seems to me that we have an unclosed system with inconstant entropy.

Because one of them is trying to pull TAU on the market and the other is trying to pull physics on the market.

Quite worthy sciences, but they have nothing to do with pricing.

It's a classic mistake of all smart people to try to pull their previous background on the market.

secret:

Because one of them is trying to pull TAU on the market and the other is trying to pull physics on the market.

Quite worthy sciences, but nothing to do with pricing.

It is a classic mistake of all clever people to try to pull their previous background on the market.

Without a stretch I can agree with you. Physics is honed in on its nuances, while trading is honed in on a complex of phenomena incomprehensible to all.