From theory to practice - page 1073

Martin Cheguevara:

I don't know about you, but for me personally this stratagem works: I just find moments when about half of the traders have lost money and predict how a quote should go, so that the second half loses money and the first half doesn't make money. That's all.

That's it ...

But the second half will simply turn in the direction of the first one, no matter how you turn it.)

It's a bad start, but I like the way you're thinking.

Дмитрий:

Fix api trading.

Strengths of Fix. apiare:

-the ability to transfer large amounts of data at high speed;

-a set of specific tools for the financial industry, including a standardised language;

-full anonymity of operations for traders;

-no slippages and no interference with price series by brokers;

-the ability to use limit orders in trading and much more.

In order toimplement trading strategies such as Latency arbitrage and 2-leg arbitrage a trader needs a simultaneous connection to a forex broker with access toFix api and to forex broker with MT4-5 trading terminal. The use of different data rates forms the trading strategies using 2-legged arbitrage or Latency arbitrage. (Latency arbitrage) arbitrage.

In orderto access the Fix. api, a trader has to choose a forex broker, that provides such service to its clients. You can connect to the protocol either through a broker's trading platform (for some participants of the financial market) or directly, using an application developed by the trader. Some robotics enthusiasts create free trading platforms with access to the protocol. Such platforms include, for example, StockSharp and QScalp. The latter is a complete trading drive for short-term and high-frequency exchange trading, with the ability to connect your own trading robot or build a robot using the platform's tools.

Thank you.

Aleksey Ivanov:

Thank you.

Everything that is written is already worked out.

Aleksey Ivanov:

Thank you.

But it's not HFT that you were asking about. By the way, HFT is not possible in Forex-DC in principle, only on exchanges.

Aleksey Ivanov:

Thank you.

QScalp

Not free.

There have been cracked versions online.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

But it is not HFT that you were asking about.

The person is sharing information, which is always helpful and deserves thanks.

QScalp.he how MT is programmed, i.e. is it possible to write a similarly complex EA?

Yuriy Asaulenko:

But it's not HFT that you were asking about.

This is the practical implementation ofHFT, cesaulenka.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

What did you think?

Suggest that Ivanov should put a server in Lloyd Bank's basement?

Aleksey Ivanov:

The person is sharing information, which is always useful and deserves thanks.

Do I mind, only you asked about HFT. I was just clarifying.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Do I mind, only you asked about HFT. I was only clarifying.

You're not clarifying anything.

You are only littering.

Across the board.