From theory to practice - page 1066

Yuriy Asaulenko:

You're insulting radio amateurs. GU-50!

Of course, through the dash, sorry, rushed it.

the physicist wanted to f*** all forex in 2 months. and here he can't install windows for 2 months.

The GU50 is a powerful tube, only used in military transmitters.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

I wonder what your school-artistic education has to say about the ergodicity of SB, for example?

I can tell you that if you're interested, you should grab a book off the shelf and have a look. I think it would be easier.)) And I, sorry, am lazy. Or suggest a more interesting topic).

Uladzimir Izerski:
The GU50 is a powerful tube, used only in military transmitters.
And at my house, I had a cool panel with a screen, with a round cover on top.

aleger:
Radiators, motherfucker! Never been caught?
Nah, you go a little bit, you go a little bit, and then you're in the ditch.

Aleksey Ivanov:
No, you'll just poke and poke and go down the drain.

And after that pampering, someone got into the ERTF of some Polytechnic

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I can tell you that if you're interested, you should grab a book off the shelf and have a look. I think it would be easier:)) I'm sorry, I'm lazy. Or suggest a more interesting topic.)

You were the first to start - you posted a passage from Beckenbach and said you learnt it back in school)

I figured you wanted to get back to the original topic of the thread and just supported you)

Aleksey Nikolayev:

You were the first to start - you posted a passage from Beckenbach and said you learnt it at school)

I figured you wanted to get back to the original topic of the thread and just backed you up)

Bravo!!! Admittedly, I didn't expect it.

I can from another book on the same subject, I wonder if you recognize it. Except I have to take a picture.(

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Bravo!!! I confess, I didn't expect it.

I can from another book on the same subject, I wonder if you recognise it? Except you have to take a picture.(

Well done to you too - cleverly dodged it)

I looked it up once - old books usually have more human language.

Besides, it turns out it's easy to google from your excerpt)