From theory to practice - page 1060

apr73:

Can you explain why he says you can and you categorically cannot?

How do I know why and what he says? It follows from Ter Ver that the opposite is true. )

Yuriy Asaulenko:
How do I know why and what he is saying ? It follows from Ter Ver that the opposite is true. )

I haven't seen anything from Ter Ver to the contrary, on the contrary, they write that there is a Binomial Law.

If there is a law then in my opinion it can be beaten, soWizard2018 writes that it can.

Do you happen to be playing Hvorex not the law here ?

How are you going to beat non-stationary series here if you won't win binary situations?

apr73:

These words can equally be applied to all posts, not only in this thread, but in the entire forum.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ))))))))))))))))))

apr73:

I haven't seen anything from Ter Ver to the contrary, on the contrary, they write that there is a Binomial Law.

If there is a law, in my opinion it can be beaten, soWizard2018 writes that it can.

Do you happen to be playing Hvorex not the law here ?

How are you going to beat non-stationary series if you won't win binary situations?

Nah, whatever you want, I don't care. )
And we are going to play patterns. By the way, how do you imagine patterns?

Yuriy Asaulenko:
No, you do not, I do not care. )
And we'll play a game of patterns. By the way, how do you imagine patterns?

I am trying to find out what the patterns in forex are and how to play them.

I have not learned anything for a day, one says one thing and another another another.

Go read on the fence.

Beginners do not belong here, and so on.

apr73:

So this is where I am trying to find out what the patterns in forex are and how to play them.

I haven't learned anything all day, one writes one thing and another another another.

Go read on the fence, they say.

Beginners don't belong here, etc.

and what did you want for the day... to find out? ))

multiplicator:
what kind of day did you want to... to find out? ))

Of course not.

apr73:

So this is where I am trying to find out what the patterns in forex are and how to play them.

I haven't learned anything all day, one writes one thing and another another another.

Go read on the fence, they say.

Rookies do not belong here, etc.

A market regularity is an area of N-dimensional space that describes a market situation immediately preceding an event that may occur with a certain probability.
Do I make myself clear?

Yuriy Asaulenko:
The regularity in the market is the area of N-dimensional space, which describes the situation on the market immediately preceding this or that event.
Am I making myself clear?

I am neither a mathematician nor a physicist. I don't understand your words, unfortunately.

My thinking is simple - the price has two directions up and down.

I buy, I sell.

You win, you lose.

The reference point is important.

apr73:

I am neither a mathematician nor a physicist. I don't understand your words, unfortunately.

My thinking is simple - the price has two directions up and down.

I buy, I sell.

You win, you lose.

It's the reference point that counts.

Then go ahead and get your medals.