From theory to practice - page 994

Vitaly Muzichenko:

How can we comment on this?

If you look at the list of trades, the vast majority of them are opened and closed in the same minute, they are very short-term. Short-term trades are characterised by small drawdowns, here it is 2%.

When I traded on arbitrage, limitation of trade duration (at least 2, 3, 5 minutes) was important to this trade, on the one hand, and on the other hand - for one trade I could use 30-40% of free funds without risk of loss in those brokerage companies that did not have such limitations. While usually it is said that money management requires opening deals not more than 2% of deposit, that is 15-20 times less. Hence, the speed of deposit growth is 15-20 times higher

Vladimir:

If you look at the list of trades, the vast majority of them are opened and closed in the same minute, they are very short-term. Short-term trades are characterised by small drawdowns, here it is 2%.

When I traded on arbitrage, limitation of trade duration (at least 2, 3, 5 minutes) was important to this trade, on the one hand, and on the other hand - for one trade I could send 30-40% of available funds without risk of loss in those brokerage companies that did not have such limitations. While usually it is said that money management requires opening deals not more than 2% of deposit, that is 15-20 times less. Hence, the speed of deposit growth is 15-20 times higher

Can you do that in Alexander's contest?
There the leaders only go up by a factor of 50.

multiplicator:
Can you do that in Alexander's competition?
There, the leaders only go up by a factor of 50.

It may depend on theleverage. More volume can be opened with 500-1000 leverage than with 100. Hence the difference in results.

It goes something like this:

;)

and 10 minutes later:

MT4 is a fast shooter:

Renat Akhtyamov:

MT4 is a fast shooter:

You could also indicate over what period of time a particular result was obtained - a day, a week, a year or all the data from the background...

aleger:

You could also specify over what period of time a particular result was obtained - a day, a week, a year, or all the data from the background...

I'm trading today, it's been about 3 hours since I started

between messages a little less than 2 hours, all in full view

Renat Akhtyamov:

I've been trading for about 3 hours today.

just under 2 hours between messages.

Well, if it's three hours, you're definitely a speed bump. And what sum for the open positions went to the broker? On what pairs and how much?

aleger:
Well, if it's three hours, then it's definitely a speed bump. And how much for the open positions went to the broker?

cumulative spread gone, no commission

893 trades so far.

Renat Akhtyamov:

cumulative spread gone, no commission

And in numbers it is - ?