From theory to practice - page 983

Martin Cheguevara:

I enter in about blue circles...and Wizard has apparently learned to enter in red. interesting. And by the way, it really works in the market.

i can't help but notice that the main thing that i'm trying to do is to get the traders to go back to the main market - and then they'll come back to me.)

guys - you guys are so smart, I have a basic higher mathematics degree but I think I'm an attentive Guru ... :-)

Roman Shiredchenko:

Man, you guys are so literate that I, with my basic higher maths degree as opposed to - I consider myself an attentive GURU... :-)

The market simply does not care about any education.

It's simple - just like in life, either there is a result or there isn't.

The harsh reality - there is nothing you can do about it.

Martin Cheguevara:

The market simply doesn't care about any education.

It's simple - just like in life, either there is a result or there isn't.

It's a harsh reality - there's nothing you can do about it.

Yes. I know. + "that early successes mean nothing in the present", Covell M. - attached. there to 111 pages. in some respects he is right. Although if there is an approach, if there is a workout of conditions in the plus, if there are statistics - then no. So without specific conditions just a book is lyric... :-)

Alexander_K:

Their tick increments look like this (I am publishing this graph, as I made it myself, so there should be no claim to authorship):

The important features are that they have no 0 increments, no anomalous outliers and their distribution is double triangular.

This, alas, is where my knowledge ends....

I've seen somewhere that zero increments are simply not counted, i.e. are skipped. Only non-zero increments are counted.

Gentlemen!

No offence. I don't like chatting in private. The outcome of that communication is known to me in advance by many examples - people, even if they find something (with my help or just casually) just bluntly disappear, leaving me puzzled and compounding my despair.

So - no more secret conversations, negotiations, research - I don't do any more. Sorry.

I repeat once again:

1. Neural networks are undeservedly neglected - if someone (like Zhenya) managed to get some striking BP with unknown properties beforehand - try to ask for help from experts in MI. I'm sure there are decent people among them who will help research it.

2. Contests and other fun is just a test of my system. I don't aim to win 1 place and beg the organizer for a miserable $100 to open an account. I can pay them myself.

My 3) Tests are going badly - after a great series of counter-trend victories up to +50-100% profit, 1-2 trend trades lead to nothing. I observe this picture month after month... I don't know how to cope with it.

So, for me the urgent task is to find a reliable trend/flat key like Hurst, autocorrelation, etc... That's it. I am not interested in anything else.

If anyone has any ideas on this topic, please write here in the open.

Alexander_K:

So, for me, the actual task is to find a reliable trend/flat key like Hurst, autocorrelation, etc. That's all. I am not interested in anything else.

To find it by yourself or to get a tip from someone? I think that if someone knows it, he will not tell me, which is logical.

I have tried it this way and that, nothing helps. And it is unlikely to help unless you change your approach conceptually.

But it is possible to abuse the same thing for a few more years, hoping that one magic formula will help.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

To find it yourself or did someone tell you? I think if someone knows, they won't tell you, which is logical.

I have been using the branch's method for minutes in both ways, nothing helps. And it is unlikely to help, unless you change your approach conceptually.

But you can go on raping the same thing for years hoping that one magic formula will help.

Hmmm... If so, I personally have to give up. Because I'm not able to change the concept and if there's no magic formula, why mess around?

However, I think there is. Whether someone will tell me or not is another question. I believe that there are altruists.

Alexander_K:

Hm... If so, I personally have to give it all up. For I am unable to change the concept and if there is no magic formula, why fool around?

However, I think there is. Whether someone will tell me or not is another question. I believe that there are altruists.

There are altruists, but there are only paid ones left).

There were free ones about seven years ago.

Alexander_K:

Hm... If so, I personally have to give it all up. For I am unable to change the concept and if there is no magic formula, why fool around?

And go back to the early pages) When there were promises of grails to the suffering and now they themselves are in the role of the suffering in the hope that someone will give the key, if only Karabas-Barabas )

Alexander_K:

Therefore, for me the actual task is to find a reliable trend/float key.

Analyse the variance, how it behaves at different moments.