From theory to practice - page 976

Олег avtomat:

Don't be a sourpuss, quote-unquote.

So, Mark of Pronunciation, you've gone off the rails and now you're trying to get back at someone else?

Use a folk remedy code-named ZigZag (I call it an indicator of the current trend) and at least in such a terrible failure (for 1 day!!!) will not be the next time!

Олег avtomat:

perverts?

Do you want to stand out, or are you looking for company? ;)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

It's a big topic, I can't remember everything. So, for those who are suffering, here's a summary of the topic.

Maybe it would be better to write "subject summary":

Олег avtomat:

perverts?

And how to talk to tractor drivers.

That's the only way!

Uladzimir Izerski:

And how to talk to tractor drivers.

That's the only way!

is this the history of all machine signals, or what ?)))

danminin:

is this the history of all machine signals or what ?)))

No one stops a tractor driver from dreaming of becoming an astronaut. But he was born a caveman tractor driver and will remain one. Nothing will help.

Alexander_K:

It's high time you were treated with radio waves, grandpa. I'm sick of your presence on this forum.

Look in the mirror. How's that?

Alexander_K:

I can't. Go do your amateur radio tasks. I have nothing to talk to you about.

Who's forcing you?) Don't talk.)

Alexander_K:

And you, kid, all I'm prepared to give you is a sausage for your birthday. Nothing more, sorry.

Don't get your own sausage, you'll figure it out on your own or you'll feel overstretched ;)

Alexander_K:

It's a deal. I won't respond to your posts, but please don't hurt my feelings either.

That's my business. It's none of my business.)

But if you look at it from the outside.

You're a physicist. I call everyone by their first name, even if they are unpleasant. But not you.)

You have empty pockets. So you are not a good physicist and you go to the financial markets for the long dollar, as if it were your field.

I know many physicists in the same situation as you.

Your arrogant attitude towards your interlocutors will not allow you to succeed.)

No one helps people with that kind of temperament.