From theory to practice - page 970

Олег avtomat:

You are certainly not a moron to paint history, but well done Vova!

I warned YOU. NEVER address me.

If the crowd does not understand. Who is he then?

Uladzimir Izerski:

I never take any offence at all. It just makes me laugh in the networks. I'm a scorpio. That says it all.)

Do you really think I or anyone else is going to give you a ready-made solution?

Knowledge is gathered like a grain of wheat. No one gives it away for free. Those masterpieces of creativity from me for the inquisitive ready-made answer to many questions.

But I am not going to chew it up and put it in everybody's mouth. Sorry about that. Fucking competition)).

Well, mother, so mother. Would you like to make something?

Алексей Тарабанов:

Well, mother, mother it is. Would you like to make something?

We can saw the market. I'm sick of making things.

P.S.

If it's interesting, we can think about it.)

Uladzimir Izerski:

I warned YOU. NEVER come to me.

If the peeple don't understand. Who is he then?

и?

Олег avtomat:

и?

go to bed....

Uladzimir Izerski:

We can saw the market. I'm sick of making it.

You're a Rockefeller, I'm a Rothschild and we have a two-handed saw?

Uladzimir Izerski:

I never take any offence at all. It just makes me laugh in the networks. I'm a scorpio. That says it all.)

Do you really think I or anyone else is going to give you a ready-made solution?

Knowledge is gathered like a grain of wheat. No one gives it away for free. Those masterpieces of creativity from me for the inquisitive ready-made answer to many questions.

But I am not going to chew it up and put it in everybody's mouth. Sorry about that. Competition be damned)).

You have been clearly told that the purpose of this topic is to help the poor, the poor and so on. There are only the wretched and philanthropists who have not done anything yet, but have been promising for a year. But philanthropists themselves do not mind to make a profit, get a signal or better a ready-made TS.

You do not seem to be lame and you do not look like a philanthropist. What are you doing here? In the MoD, normal people are accepted there and philanthropy is not required).

Uladzimir Izerski:

go to bed....

Get free, Vova, you'll feel better.

Алексей Тарабанов:

You're a Rockefeller, I'm a Rothschild and we have a two-handed saw?

brigade

Uladzimir Izerski:

We can saw the market. I'm sick and tired of making it.

P.S.

If it's interesting, we can think about it)

I'm ready to think too.