From theory to practice - page 947

Renat Akhtyamov:

Yuri, you see - all these curves in global consideration are nothing more than polynomials of N-order.

Yeah, so they can be predicted by Taylor series of N-th order, or by polynomials too - there are a lot of them.) Where will they go).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Uh-huh, and hence they can be predicted by a Taylor series of the Nth order.) Where will they go?)

Just don't use it for the purpose of prediction.

Why should you redraw a ready-made price chart?

Analyse - that's fine...

Renat Akhtyamov:

just shouldn't be used for the purpose of forecasting.

Why redraw a ready-made price indicator?

Why redraw it when forecast-extrapolation is kind of the future?

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Why redraw it when forecast-extrapolation is like the future?

No, it's to simplify the algorithm's perception, no more.

there are enough problems that prevent forecasting, and they need to be solved too.

Renat Akhtyamov:

No, it's just to simplify the algorithm's perception, no more.

because there are enough problems that prevent the prediction, and they need to be solved too.

Yes, yes, only these problems start after a very accurate prediction has already been made. And in the end, it all goes wrong.

Martin Cheguevara:

for example on the EURJPY

1 - it is a real non-random movement

2 - its continuation, which may be long and volatile

it will most probably go down and then around 122 -121.5 it will stop and start "bumping up" and break to BUY.)

In the middle of the squares is a stabilization. I don't know how to explain it to the program...

I know one law

when increasing bars for analysis all movements compensate for themselves, which means that | BUY-SELL | -> 0 hence P -> 50%

how do i see ineffective areas where price hasn't compensated for its own movements ?

If you solve this problem, the efficiency will go up to 95-97%, which would be very good.

I'm up to 123.45 on euro)). Maybe I'll buy it, we'll see.)

From the beginning of the first red square till the end of the second one I was buying, and you have a stabilization)))) from the market)))

Martin Cheguevara:

Not correction but stabilization, correction is a very narrow notion, while stabilization covers everything, the price can jump any way it wants but the essence is the same - stabilization - the throwing of speculators out of the market. This is a natural state, like when a wild horse is saddled, it starts galloping in all directions and its movements are chaotic, which allows it to throw the rider off the saddle. As it is very difficult for the rider to adapt to its movements.

The wild horse today is a franc)))))

vladevgeniy:

I am on the euro to 123.45))) Then God knows how it may behave. Maybe I will buy, it will be seen.)

And from the beginning of the first red square, to the end of the second one, I was buying, and you have a stabilization)))) from the market)))

You're right. They are pea buffoons.

Alexander_K:

Found it in some notebook in my summer house in the toilet...

Time characteristics of non-Markovian processes................

But FelikWhite said that his understanding of the market is a non-Hamiltonian Markov process...... Go figure.....)

Right, non-Hamiltonian.