From theory to practice - page 588

Novaja:
and doesn't roll with the looks, don't know how to achieve the same beauty of distribution

Order a painting from an artist. ))

danminin:

commission?

No.

One Australian broker.

On a Pro account (no commission) in the ticks view window the spread is 0...2 on five digits.

When making transactions on real, spread is about 10.

When trading in the tester the spread is 0...2.

How they have reached such a result is unclear; the tester shows very optimistic results.

They are much better than tester results on ECN account of the same broker.

This was the reason for the analysis of this situation.

Alexander_K:

Yes, we need to work in that direction.

And why can't you haggle from the middle to the edge? What does academic science say about this, the high out-of-this-world?

Andrei:
Why can't you haggle from the middle to the edge? What does academic science say about it, the high out-of-this-world?
And to which edge? North or south? How do you choose when you are in the middle? Or in two directions? Where is the luck? :-)

Natalja Romancheva:
Which side is it to? North or south? How do you choose being in the middle? Or two directions? Where's the luck? :-)
Along the trend of course. ))

Natalja Romancheva:

No.

One Australian broker.

On Pro account (no commission) in ticks view window spread is 0...2 on five digits.

When making trades on real, spread is around 10.

When trading in the tester the spread is 0...2.

It is unclear how they reached that, but as a result the tester shows very optimistic results.

how is it that in the ticks view the spread is 2 and when making a trade the spread is 10?

is there a slippage of 8 pips?

Andrei:
Why can't you haggle from the middle to the edge?

Laziness.

I personally have completed the theoretical part. All I need now is practice and dough.

danminin:
What should I do in such cases? should I close the trade? but there will be a loss on it.

There are no nights in forex, as you know, it does not sleep at night.

Andrei:

Forex never sleeps at night as it is known.

forex never sleeps

Alexander_K:

Laziness.

I personally have completed the theoretical part. All I need now is practice and dough.

I must not be lazy and exert myself one last time for the good of the world... From the middle of the world to the edge of the world... all money is hidden at the edge of the world as we know. ))