From theory to practice - page 511

Uladzimir Izerski:

It is good to learn from the mistakes of laureates) .

Is it better to be a laureate and make a mistake (although it follows that others have also made mistakes since they gave a laureate) or to be a janitor but not to make mistakes?

Alexander, what was the number of losses on the eurusd?

Aleksey Nikolayev:

How can a strategy take into account how the market will ultimately react to it? In my opinion, you can't.

If you've played poker, you already know the probability of two pocket cards. It's all covered.

And here the cards are already open - the price.

What more do you want? You surprise me. ))))))))

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Is it better to be a laureate and make a mistake (although it follows that others have also made a mistake by giving a laureate) or to be a janitor but not to make a mistake?

You don't get it, the laureates weren't wrong, it's just that the situation has outgrown them.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Is it better to be a laureate and make a mistake (although it follows that others have also made a mistake since they gave a laureate) or to be a janitor, but not to make a mistake?

Getting a million, a laureate can be wrong, a janitor even without current and future mistakes will not get a million. Where is your logic?

Novaja:
You do not understand, the laureates were not wrong, the situation has simply outgrown them.

+)))

Following the logic. The laureates did not grow up to be laureates, but they became laureates.)

And they didn't make it because the crisis in Russia is to blame.

Igor Makanu:

can no longer remember the impact of the Fed's rate

a low rate - a lot of people apply for loans - a lot of money is printed. and if a lot of money is printed - the country's currency falls.

Uladzimir Izerski:

If you've played poker, you already know the odds from two pocket cards. It's all covered there.

And here the cards are already open - the price.

What more do you want? You surprise me. ))))))))

So the LTCM laureates apparently confused the market with poker and started bluffing and doing poker face instead of calculating the gamma and delta according to their Nobel theory))

By the way, there is a famous book - "Liar's Poker", it seems to be written about Salomon Brothers where the founder of LTCM came from, so it all fits).

Evgeniy Chumakov:
Alexander, what was the date of the loss on eurusd?

for June 14.

I asked you the same question.

You didn't make it.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/221552/page450#comment_8074563

От теории к практике
От теории к практике
  • www.mql5.com
Добрый вечер, уважаемые трейдеры! Решил было на какое-то время покинуть форум, и сразу как-то скучно стало:)))) А просто читать, увы - неинтересно...

Renat Akhtyamov:

for June 14.

I asked you the same question.

You didn't get it.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/221552/page450#comment_8074563

What's June 14 got to do with it, I meant the last one on August 29th.

Renat Akhtyamov:

You didn't make it.

Who got it right? Or do I have to make it work for me?