From theory to practice - page 492

Nikolay Demko:

I've been helping everyone for 10 years for free, I'm sorry. You gentlemen, yourself.

It's enough that I've indicated that it's possible, it's not a little help.

Well, if you have decided to help for a fee, you probably don't have enough income from the market.
Then what's the point of helping?!

Alexander_K2:

Ugh... I'm getting frustrated... Time to wash my hands of....

Or rethink things. Finding other ways.

Alexander_K2:

Same thing the week before last:

Man, why the hell didn't I listen to Wizard?

That's what a project manager means - he says do it!

Increase the window? To a week? We're almost out of deals as it is...

Ugh... I'm getting frustrated. Time to wash my hands of....

You can see that it "staggers", from Laplace to hypergeometric, what is the reason?

Novaja:
You can see that it "staggers", from Laplace to hypergeometric, what's the reason?

I have no idea...

But apparently, a daily sample of increments is bluntly forming a hypergeometric distribution over the week...

Alexander_K2:

I have no idea...

But apparently, a daily sample of increments is stupidly hypergeometric distribution over a week...

Maybe because for non-stationary and non-ergodic series ALL temporal characteristics are not constant and depend on time?

ALL.

I'm afraid that if you increase the sample size to a week, you'll see the same thing in a month....

Time to wash your feet... Before it's too late.

Alexander_K2:

I have no idea...

But apparently, a daily sample of increments over a week would form a hypergeometric distribution...

Look at the logistic distribution

Novaja:
Look at the logistical distribution

I can't... Washing my hands and feet...

Alexander_K2:

I can't... Washing my hands and feet...

I don't get it, have you given up?

Roman Kutemov:
I'm not sure how much I've earned from the market, but I've been doing it for a long time now.
What's with all the help then?!

I have spent 10 years on programming, not trading, I only started trading last year in earnest.

My first idea is to get a good grasp of the market, I'm trying to get my head around it.

I've been trading systematically for a long time now. I have simply accumulated a lot of knowledge and the quantity has changed into quality.