From theory to practice - page 452

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Renate! Continued here: https: //www.mql5.com/ru/forum/265509#comment_8075344

No, that's not it.

where are the 14th, 15th, 16th of June?

Zhenya, to keep people's heads down, I suggest you take the plunge on these days and realise that this is a plummer, not a grail.

Renat Akhtyamov:

No, that's not it.

Where are the 14th, 15th, 16th of June?

Zhenya, in order not to fill people's heads, I advise to dip into these days and understand that this is a pluivator, not a grail.

I've already shown the 13th and 14th and let's talk about my topic in my thread.

And the way that everyone has started to mold their grails here is a plummer I showed a few pages ago.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

I've already shown the 13th and 14th and let's chat about my topic in my thread.

And the form in which everyone has started to mold their grails here is a plummer I showed a few pages ago.

You just picked up Alexander's idea.

Why do you need a new thread?

Evgeniy Chumakov:

I've already shown the 13th and 14th and let's chat about my topic in my thread.

And the fact that the way everyone has started to mold their grails here is a plummer I showed a few pages ago.

Just the height of foresight, congratulations!

You're one of the first few thousand to discover that almost all the ideas

published on this forum are the essence of graalslivators!

To the first person to post a graalneslivator I'm willing to give you $10.

God, help me make money! God, help me make money!

Amen.

Alexander_K2:

God, help me make money! God, help me make money!

Amen.

Where did the signal go again? Amen, is it?)

Dmitriy Skub:
Where did the signal go again? Amen, or what?)

Hi Dimitri! Ahem... There's a net 0% in 5 months of trading... I'll open it again, it just pisses me off and I have to turn to the Almighty...

Olga Shelemey:

Hi Dimitri! Ahem... There's a net 0% in 5 months of trading... I'll open it again, it just pisses me off and I have to turn to the Almighty...

If it pisses you off, it's time to stop trading and not disturb the Almighty over nothing.

But, in fact, I wasted no time. I did the most extensive research on 30th order Erlang flow for all the pairs. Now I've put 8 pairs to work - I'm waiting for the result in the form of the Grail.

Vitali Kadel:
If it pisses you off, it's time to stop trading and not to bother the Almighty over nothing.

I can't.

I often hear on the forum that you should first learn to trade at 0, and then everything will work out by itself. Well, I have learned how to trade at 0. And then - check it out.