From theory to practice - page 422

Evgeniy Chumakov:

As a variant of calculating the size of stop-loss, if its size is specified in points. For example, if we set the stop-loss size at 100 points (5 digits), then we take into account only those ticks, when the price has passed this interval. I.e. we take the first tick = the last tick, the second = tick + - 100 points, the third = tick + - 100 points of the second tick, etc.

If I were TC, I would pay attention to this idea. Such thinning of ticks would greatly simplify the object in question - instead of a continuous process with continuous time - a discrete wandering on a one-dimensional grid.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

I believe the probability is always 50%, either profit or loss.

As an option to calculate the size of a stop loss if its size is specified in pips. For example, if we set the stop-loss size at 100 points (5 digits), then we take into account only those ticks, when the price has passed this interval. So we take the first tick = the last tick, the second = tick + - 100 points, the third = tick + - 100 points of the second tick, etc.

Find the answer to the following question:

Price = ?

You will get the ratio.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Find the answer to the following question:

Price = ?

There will be a ratio for you.

Do you have an answer?

Evgeniy Chumakov:
Do you have an answer?

For a quick answer, it's like this:

https://www.oanda.com/lang/ru/forex-trading/analysis/open-position-ratios

Валютные позиции | Коэффициенты открытых позиций Форекс | OANDA
  • www.oanda.com
На этих графиках показаны разбивки по последним открытым позициям для основных валютных пар, взятые из книг OANDA. Выборка информации осуществляется каждые 20 минут. Как интерпретировать эти графики (Смотреть видео-учебник) Соотношения позиций. Показывает процент открытых позиций, удерживаемых для каждой из основных валютных пар. Для каждой...

I seem to have found another error in my calculations.

Read it carefully:

In our case x>>lambda and the central part of the wave packet does not resemble a normal distribution by its form but by its essence (if we look at the persentiles) with WIDE sigma=sqrt(c*t*lambda). Except for the "heavy" tails, of course.

Thus, the dispersion of our diffusion process is calculated according to the formula:

D=(c*t*lambda)/4

Use it, guys!!!

May the Grail be with us!

P.S. But it does not cancel the search for the "trend/flat" parameter. Searching...

By the way, watching another apparently losing EURUSD trade in real time, I officially declare:

Without the "trend/float" parameter there is nothing to do in the market

And since I do not have enough intelligence to find it, I have to resort to the last chance - to use the neuronet for searching for it.

I will be away from the forum for a while.

Good luck!

Alexander_K2:

By the way, watching another apparently losing EURUSD trade in real time , I officially declare:

Without the "trend/float" parameter there is nothing to do in the market

And since I do not have enough intelligence to find it, I have to resort to the last chance - to use the neuronet for searching for it.

I will be away from the forum for a while.

Good luck!

Did you think it was possible to make a grail without a single losing trade? There is no such thing. You cannot do without stops. Try to gain a stable profitable trade by outweighing the number of profitable trades and TP>SL. This will be the grail.

No, it's too early to say goodbye.

Here are the charts for EURUSD this week, with variance calculation using the formula D=(c*t*lambda)/4

And here is another one with the secret parameter

So, if we look at charts 2 and 3, this is the desired Grail. А?

Alexander_K2:

Without the trend/float parameter there is nothing to do in the market

And since I don't have the intelligence to find it, I have to resort to the last chance - using a neural network to find it.

Maybe if only to compare the pair with other currency pairs having the same symbols.

Alexander_K2:

No, it's too early to say goodbye.

Here are the charts for EURUSD this week, with variance calculation using the formula D=(c*t*lambda)/4

And here is another one with the secret parameter

So, if we look at charts 2 and 3, this is the desired Grail. А?

The Grail is not about charts, it's about profitable trades. Charts are an artistic creation.