From theory to practice - page 389

khorosh:

While we're at it...

This is the GREATEST thing!

Alexander_K2:

Hmm... Well, the idea of S1 is not new - many programmers here are pushing it, but no one does anything about it. Strange... Doesn't anyone really see the point of it?

I only need 1 parameter from it - average pips/sec return rate.

What to do with it! All the same - an accurate calculation of process variance.

How do I explain it so as not to offend you?

for example you're a physicist and you understand elementary particles, you understand relativity theory.

If for example not a single smallest particle in the universe has changed its position or state, how do you know how much time has passed?

So in the market, time does not matter, the main thing is the change in price, the change in price is the smallest quantum of market time.

We all know that the market is not time-sensitive, the main thing is price change and it is the smallest quantum of market time.

By the way, the American trading community has a very popular chart of crosses and zeros, there is no time in them.

At the same time, a huge amount of money is traded on them.

Nikolay Demko:

You may be right, Nikolai. But, I have a vivid example before my eyes - Novaja (alas, she must have left this forum...).

A person who is quite proficient in mathematics has given 3 years(!!!) to the study of Renko and Kaga. Hard work! The result is zero.

I know her level of preparation from personal correspondence - if she failed, there's nothing to do there. IMHO.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Nope, that's cool ))))

We're all good artists here in the story))) you show the same in real time)))

Alexander_K2:

You may be right, Nikolai. But, I have a vivid example before my eyes - Novaja (alas, she must have left this forum...).

A person who is quite proficient in mathematics has given 3 years(!!!) to the study of Renko and Kaga. Hard work! The result is zero.

I know her level of preparation from personal correspondence - if she failed, there's nothing to do there. IMHO.

There used to be such a guru Prival Ktn. He has repeatedly stated that using ticks to build a Renco is a piece of cake.

khorosh:

There used to be a guru like Prival Ktn. He repeatedly stated that using ticks to build a Renco is a piece of cake.

Now he trades by his own method. This is a symbol-free method, and we are not speaking about ticks. 27 thousand for the course.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Trades his own methodology now. No indication, no ticks to speak of. 27,000 for the course.

If he is trading a methodology, he probably could not make any money on it. Otherwise he would hide and keep his head down and trade according to his own methodology.

Alexander_K2:

Now that's a GOOD thing!

Also unfinished.

Who am I writing this for?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

From Theory to Practice

Renat Akhtyamov, 2018.06.04 21:46

I`m sick of it.

What the hell are you drawing?

I would like to repeat it again: look at the picture carefully and do not say any conclusions out loud!

K2, well, discard the body of the candle and you get your immutable stability of increments on any TF, including ticks

Nikolay Demko:

It's just that historically traders have been hooked on Japanese candlesticks, and everyone is used to bars being cut by time.

By the way, crosses and zeros are very popular in America among the trading community, there is no time in them.

At the same time there is a huge amount of money traded on them.

In my opinion, such a representation is just "the exclusion of one variable". Time is a very important parameter which can be used (but can also not be used).

Excluding it from consideration is, in my opinion, unreasonable.

In your example about particles - time plays an important enough role, and, approximately, it is possible to know it - based on energy of particles and their half-decay time.

bas:
In history we are all good artists here)) you show the same in real time)))
Worse. I'm a bad artist in history too, I haven't come up with a single grail tester. (Well, of course, if you do not consider the method "looked at the history and used it to build a better chart, but some real algorithms).