From theory to practice - page 380

Tell me this, if the density of the distribution is higher, is it more likely to happen?

Evgeniy Chumakov:
Tell me this, if the density of the distribution is higher, is it more likely to happen?

Yes.

Eugene, you are not looking for the probability of an event, but the probability of what happens afterwards (whether the price will go into profit after the trade is opened). And that is a different story.

bas:
Eugene, you do not need the probability of the event, but the probability of what will happen after the event (whether the price will go in the profit after the opening of the position). And this is a completely different story.

I agree. When there are great posts, am I arguing? Another issue is that we disagree about where the price will go next, and most importantly, why.

Ayn moment - now, with new data on dispersion calculation, I will work out and we will talk.

bas:
Eugene, you are not looking for the probability of an event, but the probability of what happens afterwards (whether the price will go into profit after the trade is opened). And that is a completely different story.

That's how I look at it.

Alexander_K2:

and most importantly, why.

Because that's the way the business is run - the price is always being pushed up and down by news and disasters... It's been that way for a couple of hundred years.

I remember chatting withFantasy in ICQ who correctly noted: the price is the line which takes money from someone and gives money to someone else, that's the whole point of the game ;)

Igor Makanu:

Because that's the way the business works - the price is always being pushed up and down by news and calamities... It's been like that for two hundred years.

I remember chatting in ICQ withFantasy who correctly noted: the price is the line which takes money from someone and gives money to others, that's the whole point of this game ;)

it means all is not lost yet

)

Dmitriy Skub:

Is it OK that the process is not a single process, for which the wavefunction is actually suitable?

It is a superposition (and not necessarily linear) of several processes, for which the use of the wave function is not suitable.

The question is rhetorical.

At least 4 processes. In this case threads are dependent on each other but independent of themselves (threads have no autodependence).

Renat Akhtyamov:

So all is not lost yet.

I hope not, I've been trying to learn from other people's mistakes lately - so I read that what someone researches for a year means "no fish there".

:)