From theory to practice - page 368

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Actually, for those who follow closely, A_K2 has been promoting the concept that was suggested to him here on the forum for half a year now. And that concept has already been implemented and is working, long before A_K2 did, with several people, in different versions. But the concept was suggested to him, but the details of its implementation wisely remained silent). And from it, the plot of this movie becomes even more interesting, with new unexpected twists and constant intrigue. So let's stock up on popcorn, beer, etc., and follow the adventures of the main character and other characters.

The plot is interesting, but here's the ending unfortunately without intrigue......There's no fish!!!

Alexander has a signal too, for some reason it is hidden and needs to be looked for. It's been on the plus side for two months now.

Dr. Trader:
Alexander has the same signal, for some reason it is hidden and you need to look for it. I have been on the plus side for two months now.

There is a plus, but very few trades - not enough statistics to draw conclusions.

We need to increase the risks, go through all 32 pairs - in general, we need to conduct a large-scale test, which we simply do not have time for.

Once again I appeal to volunteers - no tricks or deception. I need from you, in fact, your computer for rent for a week. In return I will need a working version of the TC.

Yes! So that there are no questions later.

1. The program kernel itself (calculation block) in VisSim will of course be password-protected.

2. You will be required to connect to the free input of the calculation block the generator of FG with Erlang distribution in the new version of VisCim (in my opinion, now it is solidThinking.Embed.2017.2.28.Win64).

3. On a demo account, test the TC with a predefined Erlang flow order.

4. Do not switch off the TS and do not change the flow order under any circumstances.

5. At the end of a weekly test, save the data from the charts in .dat-format and send it to me together with the statement.

6. Everything. Then you can do what you want with the TS.

Alexander_K2:

There is a plus, but very few trades - not enough statistics to draw conclusions.

We need to increase the risks, go through all 32 pairs - in general, we need to conduct a large-scale test, which we simply do not have time for.

Once again I appeal to volunteers - no tricks or deception. I need from you, in fact, your computer for rent for a week. In return I will need a working version of the TS.

Once again - for a week I can give you one computer (i7-32Gb). Two conditions:

1. You install and set up your "gizmo" there yourself (I have no desire and time to do it).

2. Publicity of trade - I will create an appropriate signal.

No trick or deception - I don't need this TS for ages)) Interest purely scientific and desire to help "lost hope", if it will help them according to you.

Dmitriy Skub:

Once again - I can give you one computer (i7-32Gb) for the week. There are two conditions:

1. You install and configure your "gizmo" there yourself (I have no desire and time to do it).

2. Publicity of trade - I shall create an appropriate signal.

No trickery and deception - I do not need this TC a hundred years ago))). Interest purely scientific and a desire to help the "hopeless", if it helps them according to you.

Accepted. We need to think - when and how to organize it all. I hope that we are talking about Moscow and its region.

Dimitri, if a face-to-face meeting is not possible, then please send me a link in your email - what and how I need to do to access your computer remotely...

Alexander_K2:
Dmitry, if a personal meeting is not possible - please send me a link in a private person - what and how do I need to do for remote access to your computer...
You can choose between two options: remote desktop (the easiest) or Teamviewer. Teamviewer is something you need to install on your computer. I will send you an email.

G
M
T

Dmitriy Skub:
You have two options - a remote desktop (the easiest) or Teamviewer. You need to install Teamviewer on your computer. I will send you an email.

G
M
T

Ok. I'll set it up at the weekend and let you know.

I have got no messages in private for some reason - so I'm writing here in the open, apologising to the honest folk who obviously don't need this correspondence here, but just want unrestrained cash :)))

Alexander_K2:

OK, then. I'll let you know at the weekend.

I'm not getting any messages in private yet for some reason - so I'm writing openly here, apologising to the honest folk who obviously don't need this correspondence here, but only the unrestrained cash :)))

I have this thing coming up. Correct something in the conservatory there).