From theory to practice - page 234

Yuriy Asaulenko:

.... and it's the result, not the process, that counts.

Well, that depends on how you look at it.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

The only post I feel like replying to). Couldn't before, was in a ban (didn't understand what for)))). As far as I understand, for an opinion that doesn't coincide with MQ's. But what the hell with it.

As the author of the idea, evenAlexander_K, which in private I asked to delete my post, and he,Alexander_K2, blabbed to the world without my consent. Which I did not expect.

So, this is not physics, but the idiocy of physics. It is like solving the problem about pipes and pool for the 5th grade by the methods of hydrodynamics. Clearly the problem will be solved. But the solution is ridiculous precisely because of its scientism.

Can I counter with a simple solution? - I can, since I had it long before A_K. The solution doesn't need anything other than the basic concepts of ter.ver and mathematical statistics. Since I'm not talking about the real thing as a matter of principle, I can give you the result of the simulation if you need it.

Nevertheless, I am glad thatAlexander_K2 succeeded. The problem for the 5th grade can be solved in different ways, and the main thing here is the result, not the process.

Yuri, I'm glad you're back! The idea is yours, but I have developed it, multiplied it and made it foggy. So the authorship is mine too. Whoever understands what this thread is about - let them use it. These people deserve to live, at least, without poverty.

Alexander_K2:

Yuri, I'm glad you're back! The idea is yours, but I have developed it, multiplied it and fogged it up. So it's mine, too. Whoever understands what this thread is about, let them use it. These people deserve to live, at least, without poverty.

Oh, and I love this picture, I've shown it for the umpteenth time)))

Alexander_K2:

Yuri, I'm glad you're back! The idea is yours, but I have developed it, multiplied it and fogged it up. So it's mine, too. Whoever understands what this thread is about, let them use it. These people deserve to live, at least, without poverty.

By the way, I am even glad that you have made scientific expressions. Now nobody will understand anything for sure.)

I was once asked to solve a school problem - I took an integral, and that was it. But I didn't need it at school, but I spent a lot of time solving it by simple methods.

I am now testing, in the market, a new system (development of an old one). The results are better than yours, and using simple methods. Key words: better, and by simple methods. The market is different - MOEX futures.

Results:

By x is the trade number, by y is the profit in pps of the price chart.

This is a test on history. It is better on the real than on the test). No adjustments - all system parameters are calculated. Take into account the difference of leverage in Forts and Forex and you will understand the difference.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

By the way, I'm even glad that you've gone all scientific on me. Now no one will understand anything for sure.)))

I was once asked to solve a school problem - I took an integral, and that was it. But I didn't need it at school, but I spent a lot of time solving it by simple methods.

I am now testing, in the market, a new system (development of an old one). The results are better than yours, and using simple methods. Key words: better, and by simple methods. The market is different - MOEX futures.

Results:

By x is the trade number, by y is the profit in pps of the price chart.

This is a test on history. It is better on the real than on the test). No adjustments - all system parameters are calculated. Take into account the difference of leverage in Forts and Forex, and you will understand the difference.)

You may open a signal, and it will satisfy both you and other people.

Have some conscience, at least Renee has 50 shrines. It's already the 5th generation , and he (or she, I don't know the right one, the last name was a woman's) is still not involved.

ILNUR777:
Have some conscience, Renee, at least 50 temples. And then the 5-th generation has already found the grails, and he (or she, I dunno how right, the past female nickname seems to be) all is not involved.

Yes, I have the same ratchet, roughly )

But I'm still working on it.

The market is not about getting the right entry (it's necessary only on the history and in the tester, not on the real one), but about trading on the plus side and not screwing up ...

I do not believe in the above fairy tales yet.

I'll show you a program that trampled in the same place on the real market:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/146887/page31#comment_3702830

Для любителей меряться... достижениями)))
Для любителей меряться... достижениями)))
  • www.mql5.com
Ветка создана специально для любителей мериться своими достижениями. Прошу не стесняться. Для примера наковырял, специально для стесняющихся...

Renat Akhtyamov:
Yeah, I got the same kind of thing, just like you.)
You got it all, same as always, same schedule, same regressions. But you don't have the money in the end. What is the use of selecting every time the chart with the likeness of the next unknown whose picture and how it was built. I do not have an algorithm and it is no different from the fitting. Although K2 isn't really a big deal either. If you pick up all the promises, you can already go on tour with performances.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

As the author of the idea,Alexander_K, whom I asked to delete my post in private, and he,Alexander_K2, has blabbed to the world without my consent. Which I did not expect .... (the following is an untranslatable turn of phrase).

Oh yes! How to live now, the world knows the truth. Pardon me, but your posts only add more doubts that you know what you are talking about, as well as K2. And your correspondence with him is looking more and more like a competition. Who's more likely to blab about a grail they don't have.)) Personal IMHO, of course, which you naturally and legitimately don't give a shit about.

Renat Akhtyamov:

The market is not about getting the right entry (you only need this on the history and in the tester, not on the real one), but about trading on the plus side and not getting screwed...

I don't believe in the above fairy tales yet.

Who cares, for someone the market is a way out to curtsy with Kolyan. Who knows what they are thinking about the market.
I don't know why I'm not looking for the right entry, it's just cutting against the trend in its peak. In this case, the market is considered to be the most unstable one. This is the reason of such positions that there is nothing but verbiage. All the rest talk about "the market is that to trade on the plus side and not to shit"... All the rest talk about "the market is that to trade on the plus side without taking a shit"... (without knowing which trends are changing, which is in fact the choice of places to enter) - from bewilderment.