From theory to practice - page 147

bas:

By the way, here is your "MA", which supposedly does not exist, but which you implicitly use without being aware of it) Shown by the yellow line. Subtract the yellow line ("trend") from the price, and you get your grey line (cyclical component). Quite a poor "MA", and it's clear to everyone why - it ends up being just a price value of N points backwards))) That is why, for example, it gives a huge jump down around 00:00 on the 18th of January, which is not in the original price.

If you want you can compare it with the pictureat https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/221552/page140#comment_6367756

The borders are not visible.

It's like a final session in Vasyuki and an adequate grandmaster has already realised that it's time to run away...

Wizard2018:
Was, download the file and read its description just above. All the formulas are in the cells. What else do you need? The algorithm from the example Excel file and the description is completely clear. I have already copied formulas to my self-written terminal and the calculations and "picture" certainly coincided. I faced the lack of hardware resources for calculations of large tick volumes.
I do not see the algorithm described above. And on the sheet 2 there are no formulas at all. And in general it is very funny for a grail. But it is not my business.

No, it doesn't. The idea makes sense, the author just doesn't realise it himself, and neither do his algorithms)

ILNUR777:
it is generally fitted and artificial

You bet - a "global" window of size 211690 is taken. Standard deviation and variance are calculated for it. On their basis, "Sample Volume" - so-called sliding window of 15625 - was calculated. This is what the author trades on values 15626-211690.

Nikolay Demko has already said: "For the first point of the sliding window, the data on the right is not available yet, but it is already taken into account in standard deviation and variance".

bas:

No, it doesn't. The idea makes sense, the author just doesn't realise it himself, and neither do his algorithms)

Once again, for the especially gifted, I'm telling you - the algorithm is not mine, it's Vizard_'s.

Alexander_K2:
Once again, for the very gifted, the algorithm is not mine, but Vizard_'s.
So, what. Vizard gave you approval to publish it.

Alexander_K2 Once again, for the especially gifted, I say - the algorithm is not mine, but Vizard_'s.

It doesn't matter, you don't realise your own algorithms either, for example you tried to give WMA weights by tick size, although such MA is 99% the same as SMA, and that is obvious to anyone who can analyse data and think logically. I'm not attacking, if anything, just suggesting how not to waste unnecessary effort) Though you don't hear others)

ILNUR777:
I don't see the algorithm there, especially the one described in the previous paragraphs. And there are no formulas at all on worksheet 2.

Why do you need formulas on the second sheet? There are copied columns A,N,M,O from another sheet.Column A is the Bid price, for N, M, O the formulas are on the"AUDCAD" sheet

5. Move to the sheet 2 of the table

I copied columns A, N, M, O from the AUDCAD tab to it, starting from the row 15625

Here is the algorithm by points.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/221552/page135#comment_6366221

От теории к практике
От теории к практике
  • www.mql5.com
Добрый вечер, уважаемые трейдеры! Решил было на какое-то время покинуть форум, и сразу как-то скучно стало:)))) А просто читать, увы - неинтересно...

Александр Нескажу:

You bet - a "global" window of size 211690 is taken. Standard deviation and variance are calculated for it. On their basis, "Sample Volume" - so-called sliding window of 15625 - was calculated. This is what the author trades on values 15626-211690.

Nikolay Demko has already said: "For the first point of the moving window, the data on the right is not yet available, but it is already taken into account in the standard deviation and variance".

The author didn't seem to say that the size of the sliding window is constant. Though it's pretty damn hard to know what he was saying there. If he confirms agreement with the red words, then with such physicists we won't be flying into space any time soon, what a cat to catch by the schrödingers.