From theory to practice - page 95

Alexander_K2:
But trying to sell a TS or signal is necessary. They just have more money right now, alas... Who else but them to sell to?

And trading on your own isn't an option? And raising money from them.

Alexander_K2:
We need to build some kind of channel for binomial distribution. Vladimir here suggested that everyone should read about some corridors of Katya Savkina. Well, this is a channel for binomial distribution. I simply did not even consider it - we do not and cannot have those corridors here.

we like to look at a coin as an example of a sb. can you make money on it? ))

Максим Дмитриев:

we like to look at a coin as an example of sb. can you make money on it? ))

Later on sometime, Maxim. OK? I'm the one who needs to build a model in Wissim, this and that... I don't have time. I have to start my TS since New Year - when it will start bringing money to me, then I will do this - I will do flipping of coins, received directly from DC. :)))

Alexander_K2:
Later sometime, Maxim. OK? I'm the one who needs to build a model in Wissim, this and that... No time. I have to start my TS since New Year - when it will start bringing money, then I will do this - I will do flipping of coins, obtained directly from DC. :)))

)))

Alexander_K2:
Later sometime, Maxim. OK? I have to build the model in Wissim and so on. No time. I have to start my TS from the New Year - it will start bringing money, and then I will do this - I will work with flipping coins, obtained directly from DC. :)))

only 4 trading days left till the new year )

Nikolay Demko:

Well, darling, have you forgotten the Director of Forex, that genius didn't even need quotes.

Although it was in the seventh or sixth year, they might have forgotten.

PShttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/108503/page9#comment_3039912 in eighth. And also an autumn aggravation ))))
This one was clearly a clinical patient. I don't really follow his delirium, except to come and see how Mishek was frolicking. But this is different, imho - very young and green. Ten years from now, he'll be a reasonable algotrader.

I just checked.

So - a non-standardized t2-distribution of the Student's increments for the deviation of the price from the moving average takes the form of a non-standardized Student's distribution when the number of degrees of freedom = the sample size.

That's it!

Learn physics, my friends! That's why I came to this forum - to teach at least a little bit of dumbed-down youth this science.

PS You can see it in the following way - take a certain volume of tick data sample, for this volume gather as much data on price deviation from the moving average as possible, build a histogram of this deviation.

So, the binomial distribution channel for the Wiener process with drift has become a channel of the nonstandardized Student's distribution. Whereas we know the exact variance for the binomial distribution, we need to calculate it in this case. The task is a bit more complicated but not by much.

Respectfully,

Alexander_K

podotr:

Man is a strange creature... he just can't live unless he creates difficulties for himself... Everything brilliant is simple, but no, he needs to hang it all with a dozen miracle formulas, the more complicated they look, the better... all so that after a lifetime of messing around with them, he can come up with that one simple and ingenious solution... that actually doesn't hide anywhere and is in a prominent place

And what's the genius? Can you tell me?

Максим Дмитриев we like to look at a coin as an example here. ))
Alexander_K2: Some other time, Maxim. OK? I'm the one who needs to build a model in Wissim.
Yeah) the author compromised himself, and the branch finally became humorous)

podotr:

What is the question? Shall I tell you the solution? I told you - here it is, and again you don't see it... Search and ye shall find... Start by changing your point of view. If you can't see it, you're looking for the wrong thing...

You tell a man he doesn't need a fishing rod to pick berries, but he goes on fishing... You should read fables - Krylov, for example...

I didn't expect to hear anything else. The answer speaks for itself.

bas:
Yep) the author has compromised himself and the thread has finally become humorous)

Dear Sir, what grade are you in at school? Reading your comments, I am simply amazed at some dullness. Leave this thread - it is not for you.