How do I make a deposit? - page 4

Maxim Kuznetsov:

In order to place a deposit of 1K$ with some profitability and a drawdown of not more than 10%, you need less risky assets to bring in additional profit of not less than 100USD per month (i.e. something that you can not spend). Or just win the lottery :-).

As if there is no other way. You can break the rules of MM invented by brokers, but you cannot break personal budget rules. There is such a notion as an investment pyramid, sometimes indirectly discussed with forex, which is actually the basis.

Sometimes the lottery flies in the mind. I wonder if Armenian fortune tellers know where the best ticket is... for the sake of an independent financial future, you can do anything D)

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

why?

The customer submits an application, the developers submit their counter-proposals.

the customer considers these bids, estimates, appeals -- then chooses from the counter-bids received.

only the developer, given the lack of orders, won't "bust his ** ass".

for example, I wrote a cost of 100 -- the customer says to me "there are lots of proposals for 30" -- I said "ok, work with them" -- in the evening I have an order for 100

that's the competition.

p.s. This is an exaggerated, but typical example (so that the essence of competition in freelancing is clear).

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

No. It is the developer who chooses the client. And not every developer will work with every order and customer.

And then there are cases when a developer completes all of the TOR - and instead of giving it to the customer - makes a refund of the deposit, to continue to work with the customer to not cooperate.

You are confusing the visible procedure with the actual situation.

The client goes to the developer, shows his TOR and expects an answer -- and not every answer is "yes".

It's a fine line, but that's exactly what it is: the developer chooses the order and the customer. This also follows from the fact that there is no competition and that there are more customers than developers.

So does the customer choose the contractor or the contractor choose the customer. Why are you mixed up in your testimony, we need to confront them :)

Stanislav Aksenov:

In fact, having analyzed other freelance exchanges, other IT areas, came to the conclusion that, on the contrary, it is the easiest here. Competition is less, because the number of requests is not under hundreds as in other exchanges, the level of qualification for execution is not required very large (in other exchanges it is not, high qualification is required), well, and prices, if you think that everywhere pay a lot, you're wrong.

In general, there - at least I can take the work.

Ivan Butko:

Sometimes the lottery flies in the mind. I wonder if Armenian fortune tellers know where the best ticket is... for the sake of an independent financial future you can do anything D)

The lottery is not a choice at all...except a "win-win" one for the children's holiday with maximum odds and minimum "profit".

And so, of additional sources of income - right here there is freelancing, you can plow there - to program, draw, translate, make sites and so on. Also, you can moonlight, take pictures, deliver mail, read poems in kindergartens in their spare time. Yes, anything :-) As soon as the stable additional income exceeds the expected drawdown of the account for the period of capitalization, you can think about opening. Otherwise it is a drain and ruin, guaranteed and inevitable.

Another source comes to mind, but it's an irreplaceable one. About 10 years ago, Cossack boots and bow-legged shoes were in fashion. I remember buying some expensive Cossack boots, all leather, but they were a little too small; I wore them for a week and put them away in the mezzanine.

I've read here, as people on the AVito all sorts of unnecessary sell, decided to sell unnecessary shoes, not to throw out the same. At the weekend I'm going to do a general cleaning and rearrange the place, throw everything away on Avito, and we'll see...

Why was my post with the offer to use the robot in the bonus BO account for a week deleted? Was I asking for money or selling something? And, most importantly, it was all under the radar again. Trishkin at least sent me an honest e-mail and deleted the post. And here some anonymous people...

Ivan Butko:
You have a competition on demo accounts at brokers, and what else?

Do you need money for a deposit? So there is a profitable TS, otherwise why else would you try to make money on the deposit? That makes sense.

If you have a profitable TS, then trade, start the Signal, PAMM, (what else is there?) and invest earned money in yourself.

Aleksandr Volotko:

Do you need money for a deposit? So there is a profitable TS, otherwise why else would you try to make money on the deposit? That makes sense.

If you have a profitable TS, you may trade, start a Signal, PAMM (what else is there?) and invest the earned profit in yourself.

Real account license costs $ 1000...

Brokers for high-speed scalping require a solid minimum - another $ 200.

As an alternative - trying to copy from demo to real account on VPP 10 ms - stomping in place. Later I will try to 1 ms, but still, they have some friction. Better without them. On the other hand, demo earns about 500% per month and real (pure, without re-copying) - about 100%, but drawdown increases from 7-10% on the demo and 20-30% on the real. And it does not matter, the main thing is more or less systematic growth.

I asked the wrong sub-heading, it was "where to get the money". But I decided to make it more thematic

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Another source comes to mind, but it's an irreplaceable one. About 10 years ago, Cossack boots and bow-legged shoes were in fashion. I remember buying some expensive Cossack boots, all leather, but they were a little too small.

Read here, as people on the AVito all sorts of unnecessary sell, decided to sell unnecessary shoes, not to throw out the same. At the weekend I'll do a general cleaning and re-cleaning, throw everything on the Avito, and see.

Maybe because you suggested in private to discuss getting the grail?

Vladimir Pastushak:

Maybe because you offered to discuss getting the grail in private ?

I understood you were replying to another post, not about Avito. Let me see if it's already been bumped...

1. I didn't offer the Grail, I offered to try to win back my no deposit bonus for a week with my robot for BO.
  2. I did not put any financial conditions, but since I intend to sell the robot, I would tie it to my account and put a time limit on it. Do you think it all has to be discussed in public on the forum? I think it's more convenient in private and you don't get in anyone's way.
  3. The anonymous moderator at the same time removed all the links to sites where offers on no deposit are accumulated. At the same time, the mining thread has a bunch of links to farms for rent, etc., nothing is deleted. Obvious personal dislike of anonymous, I can guess why.
ZS: Haven't been on the forum much of October. Haven't lost anything.