Selling the Philosopher's Stone - page 7

Alexander Filippov:
Money likes silence, that's why such things are kept quiet if they exist.

Yeah, that's why Trump and others keep their mouths shut. It's your psychology of poverty - find some money, bury it deep down and don't tell anyone. Trump has already written 20 books in his life, by the way. And the books aren't about SEALs, they're about finances.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Yeah, that's why Trump and others keep their mouths shut. It's your psychology of poverty - find some money, bury it deep down and don't tell anyone. Trump has already written 20 books in his life, by the way. And the books aren't about SEALs, they're about finances.

When you earn it, you'll just whistle:))), but all these robots and strategies are from the category of talking about money.

Alexander Filippov:

When you've earned it, just whistle:))) but all these robots and strategies are just to talk about money

Phew... I've been living on fore since 2010. And you file at the factory or sit in an office chair?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Phew... I've been living off the Fora since 2010. And you file in a factory or sit in an office chair?

What is the ratio of earnings from freelancing / earnings from trade? If it's not a secret.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Phew... I've been living off the Fora since 2010. Are you a file maker in a factory or in an office?

I've had my own business since 2004 and I don't do jackhammering, I'm done with pissing around

khorosh:
What's the ratio of earnings from freelancing / earnings from trading? If it's not a secret.

I have never done freelancing on this site. Orders came in from outside, on Skype, in VK, through word of mouth. Now I have stopped taking orders at all, as it takes too much time to figure out what is in the customer's head. Unfortunately competent TOR are coming across less and less often.

And there are too many inadequate ones. For example, one customer somehow thought that since I did the work for him he had the right to send me a stream of his thoughts every 5 minutes on Skype. I had to move him to a blacklist when I asked him to stop. And then I'm claiming in private that I can't be reached.

Fuck this freelance, change my lifestyle ). I must stop with this forum too, I haven't visited it during whole October.

Alexander Filippov:
I've had my own business since 2004 and I don't do jackhammering, so I'm done with the pissing contest.

You're being rude yourself.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

You're being rude yourself.

All I'm saying is that people talk and write books about money when they've earned it, not when they're dreaming about it or when they're just about to get it

Alexander Filippov:
I just mean that people talk and write books about money when they have earned it, not when they dream about it, or when they are just about to get it.

Not many people know how to make money, and many people write books about money to make money.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Not many people know how to make money. And many people write books about money to make money.

They are a separate caste, they are always asked, if we are so smart, why are we so poor?