Selling the Philosopher's Stone - page 6

Mickey Moose:

you advised it yourself in the post above?

Michael, that was irony on my part. I was making fun of these "marketers" who will do anything to sell naive people anything for money. Money should be made beautifully. So that you enjoy the process and not just the result (the result is money). So that you can say: I do not work for money, but for love.

There is no grail - all to the factory

transcendreamer:

There's no grail - all the way to the factory.

Do you think he's there?

transcendreamer:

In short, there is no grail - all to the factory.

CRAAL for each trader - it is not a freebie, and the solution to a specific problem. And the conditions of the problem trader formulates for himself how he understands the concept of "grail". Therefore, a specific grail does not exist, although the main points of this definition for most traders coincide ...

In my view, the GRAAL - a low-loss and profitable trading strategy:

1. Number of profitable trades of at least 85%,

2. The average monthly profit is around 100%.

transcendreamer:

There is no grail - all to the factory

The grail factory.

Serqey Nikitin:

GRAAL for each trader - this is not a freebie, but the solution to a specific problem. And the conditions of the problem trader formulates for himself how he understands the concept of "grail" Therefore, a one specific grail does not exist, although the main points of this definition for most traders coincide ...

My understanding of the GRAAL is that it is a low-loss and profitable trading strategy:

1. The number of profitable trades is at least 85%,

2. The average monthly profit - about 100% .

Money likes silence, so such things are kept quiet if they exist

Alexander Filippov:
Money likes silence, so such things are kept quiet if they exist

"Ideas are in the air!" - it's an axiom, so if one person doesn't talk, there's always another person who will come up with the same idea... or a solution...

Serqey Nikitin:

"Ideas are in the air!" - It's an axiom, so if one person doesn't talk, there's always another who will come up with the same idea... or a solution...

There's a whole site of ideas here, all that's left is to materialise into money.

Alexander Filippov:

There's a whole site of ideas here, all that's left is to materialise into money

Most ideas can be evaluated and screened at the "pencil" stage... And only a small part of ideas, such as neural networks, cannot be evaluated in this way...

Serqey Nikitin:
Most ideas can be evaluated and screened at the 'pencil' stage... And only a small fraction of ideas, such as neural networks, cannot be evaluated in this way...
Evaluation of any idea is the result