Help me find a laptop - page 7

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Can you downloadAIDA64?

We'll find the drivers later...

AIDA64 downloaded.

khorosh:
AIDA64 downloaded.

Have you installed it?

Go to "System board" - "Chipset" - and take a screenshot.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Have you installed it?

Go to "System board" - "Chipset" - and take a screenshot.

Vizard_:

Ask for the model of the laptop and download it.
In the Windows, see what's in its autostart and which services are enabled. Get rid of half of it.
Clean Dism++, Reg Organizer registry, etc., defragment...

You want to take the flag in your hand, I don't mind.

Download the drivers from here https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/81508/Graphics-Drivers-for-Mobile-Intel-965-Express-Chipset-Family the first two builds - the mother and the graphics chip.

After installing each one, it is best to reboot the system.

Downloads for Graphics Drivers for Mobile Intel® 965 Express Chipset Family
Downloads for Graphics Drivers for Mobile Intel® 965 Express Chipset Family
  • downloadcenter.intel.com
Download new and previously released drivers including support software, bios, utilities, firmware and patches for Intel products.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Download the drivers from here https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/81508/Graphics-Drivers-for-Mobile-Intel-965-Express-Chipset-Family the first two builds - the mother and the graphics chip.

After installing each one, it is best to reboot the system.

What do you mean builds, maybe 2 lines? Opened the link, there is nothing for Windows 10.

khorosh:
What do you mean builds, maybe 2 lines? Opened the link, there's nothing there for Windows 10.

No wonder - I didn't think you'd think of putting a 10 on this hardware - roll back to a 7...

Personally, I've used ten, and realised I have to wait for something better...

However, people write that drivers for ten, those for sevens - pay attention to the bitness of the system.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

No wonder - I didn't think you'd think of putting a 10 on this hardware - roll back to a 7...

Personally, I've used 10 and realised I have to wait for something better...

When my brother sent me this laptop from Germany, it had version 8 on it. When 10 came out, an offer to upgrade for free popped up and I said yes. No, I won't be installing the 7. The 10 at least is accompanied and updated. Just upgraded on Monday night. Ok, thanks for your participation. I will now consider using the laptop to manage the experts installed on the desktop computer, using a remote desktop. Then the high speed performance of the laptop will not be needed.

khorosh:
When my brother sent me this laptop from Germany, it had version 8 on it. When 10 came out, an offer to upgrade for free popped up and I said yes. No, I won't be installing the 7. The 10 at least is accompanied and updated. Just upgraded on Monday night. Ok, thanks for your participation. I will now consider using the laptop to manage the experts installed on the desktop computer, using a remote desktop. Then the high speed performance of the laptop will not be needed.

So there was a homemade 8 as well... As you know - any variant of transferring the picture will result in a loss of time, anyway.