November registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship is now open - page 9

geratdc:

Vladimir Gribachev

Friends, you are all tournament winners.............

Don't bullshit!!!

I did not even participate there, how can I win?

You made a mess of it, sort it out yourself, and leave me out of it.

Vladimir Gribachev:

Don't bullshit!!!

I wasn't even there, how can I win?

You made your own mess, so deal with it yourself and leave me out of it.

Sorry, my mistake, you have a consonant name with the champion )))) Corrected.

Vladimir Gribachev:

Don't bullshit!!!

I wasn't even there, how can I win?

You made your own mess, so deal with your own mess and leave me out of it.

Why do you get involved in everything if you're not involved?

Andrey Dik:
Why do you poke around if you're not involved?

Are you talking to me?

Are you sure you're not confusing me with someone else?

Where exactly am I meddling and where am I not?

Natalya Kostenko:

And the trophy never arrived for September ((

geratdc, so what now... I've scored)) in November I just participated to test my strategies, not expecting any prize winners.

Stop stirring things up here. The contest is first and foremost for fun.

Natalya Kostenko:

geratdc, so what now... I've scored)) I participated in November just to test my strategies, not expecting any prize winners.

Stop stirring things up here. The contest is first and foremost for having a good time.

I have not received a prize for September and will not receive a prize for November either.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

November participant registration, for the real account (cents) championship - open

Dmitry Chepik, 2018.03.01 13:56

Yes everything is fine with him, minor difficulties, here is a quote from the correspondence:

"I have difficulties, in connection with the adoption of new citizenship, and a change of passport, while I do not have access to their accounts until I pass verification again everywhere + other documents. I can not name the terms - it does not depend on me)" .

Can`t these difficulties be fixed in three months? I think he just told me to fuck off)

No access to accounts? Webmani or whatever payment system the server used to collect the prize fund doesn't check if the user's citizenship has changed since registration.

And again - for some reason, the lack of access to accounts does not prevent Server from depositing funds to his brokerage account.

Looked at one of his signals: deposit on 25.01.2018 - 50000RUR, 1.03.2018 - 45000RUR.

When is the next competition? I would like to participate.

Let's organise a new competition.

Without cash prizes, since such "trouble" has come up...

The prize could be something virtual: a "diploma", or a "champion" status mark, or something similar.

Yeah, the hell with the awards. Just a bolt challenge, a self-assertion ... :D

Natalya Kostenko:

geratdc, so what now... I've scored)) I participated in November just to test my strategies, not expecting any prize winners.

Stop stirring things up here. The contest is first and foremost for having fun.

How come you didn't get the cup and the prize money?

I have now asked the sponsors for information, hopefully they will write back soon with the amount of sponsorship for the September tournament.