November registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship is now open - page 6

Vladislav Andruschenko:
The author has not been on the site for a long time, maybe something happened? Have you thought about it?

Yes all is well with him, small difficulties, here is a quote from correspondence:

"I have problems because of my new citizenship and passport change. I have no access to my accounts until I get re-verified everywhere + other documents. I cannot give you a deadline, it does not depend on me.

Can`t these difficulties be fixed in three months? I think he just told me to fuck off)

Dmitry Chepik:

He is fine, he is having a little trouble, here is a quote from my correspondence:

"I have problems because of my new citizenship and passport change. I have no access to my accounts until I get re-verified everywhere + other documents. I cannot give you a deadline, it does not depend on me.

Can`t these difficulties be fixed in three months? I think he just told me to fuck off)

You've even been given an answer and you're .......

Vladislav Andruschenko:

You've even been given an answer and you're .......

So what am I?

I respect Him and I respect you too, but when I get dusted in the eye, I respond in the same way... Why hold a competition if you see citizenship problems ahead)) Although, how can it affect prize money?! There are plenty of ways to transfer funds, especially not your own, but those of the prize fund. And the sending of the cup is not affected by citizenship...

There's only one conclusion to be drawn...

I'm sure things will get better.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
I'm sure things will get better.

God willing...

Dmitry Chepik:

God willing...

How's it going? Did you get the championship trophy and the cash prize?

Maybe you should go to the market and buy the trophy yourself and then have it laser engraved with the methaquotes nameplate and saying Best Trader of November 2017 ? The metaquotes don't even realise what a shame it is for them. And the shameful will be all those who will enter future trader contests with unfulfilled commitments to the winner of the November tournament.

geratdc:

How's it going? Did you get the championship trophy and the cash prize?

Maybe you should go to the market and buy the trophy yourself and have it laser engraved with a methaquot nameplate and Best Trader of November 2017? The metaquotes don't even realise what a shame it is for them. And the shameful ones will be all those who will enter future trader contests with unfulfilled commitments to the winner of the November tournament.

Metacquotes has nothing to do with this contest at all! The organizer of the contest does not appear on the site for several months, apparently some personal problems.

If you are not on the subject, I ask you to make such statements to your grandmother from now on.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Metaquotes has nothing to do with this contest at all! The organiser of the competition has not been on the site for several months, apparently some personal problems.

If you are not on the subject, I ask you to make such statements to your grandmother in the future.

How can they not, you have the official site contest announced and all participants are local, practically users of the site. Do not talk nonsense, methaquats can be swindled. They are there in Cyprus true, but the site can be blocked to try. This is your comrade Server yes? You have to run urgently to do the cup and give the champion with a cash prize as promised, and you are showing off. Who will have anything to do with you after this kind of trickery? Nobody cares about problems with citizenship, he made a commitment and let him fulfil it. And if you and Vladislav are his friends, you can go along and fix the problem together.

Don't you really understand that you have deceived people? The three of you cannot be trusted, do you understand that or not?

geratdc:

How can they not, you announced the contest from the official website and all participants are local practically users of the website. Don't talk nonsense, the methaquots can be swindled. They are there in Cyprus true, but the site can be blocked to try. This is your comrade Server yes? You have to run urgently to do the cup and give the champion with a cash prize as promised, and you are showing off. Who will have anything to do with you after this kind of trickery? Nobody cares about problems with citizenship, he made a commitment and let him fulfil it. And if you and Vladislav are his friends, you can go along and fix the problem together.

Don't you really understand that you have deceived people? The three of you - Muradasilov, Muzychenko and Andriushenko cannot be trusted, do you understand that or not?

If my memory serves me right, the methaquot administration has nothing to do here. All the bidding process was the initiative of a small group of local "natives". For which they are, in principle, a special thanks, it was interesting to watch.

So all your attacks I think not justified on your part. And if you pay attention, at the expense of these guys, they are sponsors, they have allocated their dough for prizes, they are fussing over everything... So you do not do it for nothing, by the way.

There is a saying: never do good, never get bad in return...

I think that's where it started:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/192255

Регистрация участников на чемпионат реал счетов (центы) Июль месяц 2017 года .
Регистрация участников на чемпионат реал счетов (центы) Июль месяц 2017 года .
  • www.mql5.com
Добро пожаловать ! Запрещено: Пополнять и снимать с счёта средства во время проведения конкурса. Изменять кредитное плечо...