German elections, when to short the euro, or buy it? - page 5

Vitaly Muzichenko:

In such a scenario, there can be no loss-making closes. And closes not on stop, but on profit.

you closed on the averaging... that's how i trade too... except i can't figure it out

What makes you think I'm a reindeer breeder?

you're not a forex god either... or was that just to get at the man... like a thoughtless commentary... i'm done with you

Viktor Korchagin:
You closed on averaging... that's how I trade... I just can't figure it out.

what makes you think i'm a reindeer breeder?

I see you're not a forex god either... or was that just to get at the man... like a mindless shit comment... then I'm done with you.

Where have I written to you that you are raising reindeer?

P.S. And by the way, do not poke me, you want to poke me, go to a train station pub, and poke anyone there.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Where did I write to you that you were raising reindeer?

I get it, you're the king of conversion... you decided to make fun of me or to poke fun at me in front of everyone... you wouldn't get away with it in person... but here's a screen shot... f... fuck...

P.S. From the beginning I gave you a big shout out...
Files:

Viktor Korchagin:

I get it, you're the king of preobedience... you decided to make fun of me or make fun of me in front of everyone... you wouldn't get away with it in person... but here's a screen shot... f... fuck you

Well, it clearly says there's a member on the forum, and you shouldn't be in any way offended by it.

I hope he shows up in this thread.

There will be a good gap on Monday, you can work it off.

There is a suggestion to sell CAC40, which is equivalent to buying EUR in a purer form than in the EURUSD pair (uncertainty here).

Stanislav Korotky:
There is a proposal to sell CAC40, which is equivalent to buying EUR in a purer form than in the EURUSD pair (uncertainty here).

equivalent to selling or buying?

shorts are banned in the french stock market, as far as I know.

and you can also sell the euro index.

danminin:

is it equivalent to sell or buy?
Shorting is forbidden on the stock exchange in France, as far as I know.
And you can also sell the euro index.

I meant CFD, no exchange needed. Selling CAC40 = buying EUR. Can't say anything about the EUR index - I don't have that ticker.

Stanislav Korotky:

I meant CFD, no exchange needed. Selling CAC40 = buying EUR. I cannot say anything about the euro index - I do not have this ticker.

Selling CAC40 for dollars is selling EUR/usd.

The process is underway, there are already sticks)