German elections, when to short the euro, or buy it? - page 4

Vitaly Muzichenko:

There's a member on the forum who likes to raise deer, so maybe take his advice on where to go in the election, and sit in a drawdown)

so i thought i told you ... i looked at your trading history and open trades ... so it turns out you can't do without losses ayyyyy

Vitaly Muzichenko:

The German chancellor's election is on 24 September. So why is this event of such interest to the world public?

The answer here is obvious. After all, the German chancellor is, without exaggeration, one of the most powerful figures on the board of not only European, but also world politics.

When we short the Euro, from what level?

Or maybe we buy long term?

Germany is always a short.

They will choose Mrs. M. - there is no alternative. they do not want to - but they will choose. I talked to a resident of Cologne. And the Eurodollar - who knows, it's going down rather than up)

Viktor Korchagin:

so i thought i told you... i looked at your trading history and open trades... so it turns out you can't do without sucking... ah yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay

Where did you look? In the monitor, so there's an automatic trading, and stops - locking and closing the profit.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

The process is underway:

Wasn't there recently an election for Scottish secession? Here's a link I found

https://www.wikiwand.com/ru/Референдум_о_независимости_Шотландии

Референдум о независимости Шотландии | Wikiwand
Референдум о независимости Шотландии | Wikiwand
  • www.wikiwand.com
You can help our automatic cover photo selection by reporting an unsuitable photo.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Wasn't there recently an election for Scottish secession? Here's a link

https://www.wikiwand.com/ru/Референдум_о_независимости_Шотландии

Recently, that's 3 years ago =), and then it was more about the pound

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Where did you look? On the monitor, the machine trades there, and the stops - locking and closing the profit.

i am not involved in this and the stops are not mine ... hahaha ... hilarious

why do you ask where to trade ... the vending machine does the trading))

Viktor Korchagin:

i'm not involved and the stops in the story aren't mine...hahahaha...that's hilarious

so why are you asking where to trade... the machine is trading))

What stops, where do you see them?

I trade with my hands sometimes too, very rarely lately, but I do.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

What stops, where do you see them?

I also trade with my hands sometimes, very rarely lately, but I do.

Open your history and look at the stops... what are you smoking?

And you are trying to tell people something... "There is a guy who raises deer", look at yourself first...

Files:

Viktor Korchagin:

Open your history and look at your feet... what are you smoking?

And you're trying to tell people something... "There's a guy who raises reindeer", look at yourself first...

You can't fail to close on a stop like that. And it's not closing on a stop, it's closing on a profit.