Who can tell me what's going on with the USD today?!!!! - page 4

a cartoon about the dollar and the bit

igrok333:

The cartoon about the dollar and the bit.

Respect for the video. A little foul language, but it's not like we're all kids here anymore!

Well... The cartoon said it right. You could, of course, not use foul language, just like children who have learned a few foul words, but in essence it's all true.

Bitcoin, in my opinion, is not a fucking bubble - the problem is that it is backed by expended resources. A dollar (or ruble, or MMM ticket) can easily be printed as much as needed. Bitcoin, on the other hand, can never be printed. Resources (computational and energy) must be invested in Bitcoin.

In today's world, any currency is just "the word of honour of a group of comrades". But bitcoin is significantly different precisely because, while it too is only "the word of a group of comrades" - its inflation is rationed much more strictly than any other currency. With a mathematical algorithm, it is impossible to "negotiate the release of additional bitcoins". Therein lies the whole advantage of bitcoins over other currencies.

I so suspect they will indeed, attempt to be banned.

Evgeny Belyaev:

The goal is the same, not to lose.

If you don't lose it, you won't find it.

Mickey Moose:
If you don't lose it, you won't find it.

It is usually others who find it, not the one who has lost it).

Mickey Moose:
Without losing it, you can't find it.

You don't take it, you lose it. That's more like it. I was going down the stairwell once and saw 100 roubles, I was too bored to pick it up and passed it by. On the same day, I was laid off from my well-paid job.

There is something going on with Bitcoin, yes, but the author of this thread asked about USD. Nothing much seems to be going on with EURUSD:

As you can see, we have a MACD divergence on the D1. It could be a precursor of a downwards reversal. But it is not 100%. The EURUSD has been rising for 10 months and we already had such divergences (especially on H4), but they never turned. The yellow colour in the daily chart shows weekly candlesticks. As you can see, the price has not yet fallen below last week's low. But even that will not be a 100% reversal. It already happened in the middle of August. Therefore, my conclusion is that there is nothing special going on with the EURUSD right now: just a correction.

Victor Ziborov:

There is something going on with Bitcoin, yes, but the author of this thread asked about USD. Nothing much seems to be going on with EURUSD:

As you can see, we have a MACD divergence on the D1. It could be a precursor to a downwards reversal. But it is not 100%. The EURUSD has been rising for 10 months and we have seen such divergences before (especially on H4), but they have never led to a reversal. The yellow colour in the daily chart shows weekly candlesticks. As you can see, the price has not yet fallen below last week's low. But even that will not be a 100% reversal. It already happened in the middle of August. Therefore, my conclusion is that there is nothing special going on with the EURUSD right now: just a correction.

The spread is too small, but otherwise nothing.

Evgeny Belyaev:

You don't take it, you lose it. That's more like it. I was going down the stairwell one day and saw 100 roubles, I was too bored to pick it up and passed it by. On the same day I was laid off from a well-paid job.

I think the lesson has been learned?

As for the posts above - you can't raise a moose that way...

Evgeny Belyaev:

You don't take it, you lose it. That's more like it. I was going down the stairwell once and saw 100 roubles, I was too bored to pick it up and passed it by. On the same day I was laid off from a well-paid job.

I wondered.

Was this a deliberate inspection by someone or a coincidence?