Mt4 End of support. - page 8

Andrey Kisselyov:
As you know, the mt5 is not a real trading platform and you don't need it.

while the dtz has not deployed mt5 it is not there, the trader is offered another platform.
As long as the DTs terms of using mt5 do not suit the trader, he will not need it.
As a rule, a trader is not interested in the trading platform, and it doesn't matter whether it has OOP or not.

With respect.

If a client needs a platform, they will go to another dc. After a few dozen clients leave, the dtz will provide a platform. Obviously, users are not fighting for a platform with the dc yet. It all comes down to user interest. Any way you slice it....

my position is simple, make a compiler that will, with one button "make a profitable EA" create EAs automatically, for those who don't have the "brain power" to create one, one is sick of being drained.

with respect.

Реter Konow:

If a client needs a platform, they will go to another dc. After a few dozen clients leave, the dtz will provide a platform. Obviously, users are not fighting for a platform with the dc yet. It all comes down to user interest. Any way you slice it....

For sure, they do not care how many clients they pass by. there are accurate statistics on profitability of brokerage companies, search the web. they will not get rich from your 100$.

Sincerely

Artyom Trishkin:

That is, if the old, unupdated mql4 previously allowed you to go outside the array and get data outside the array, it is better and more convenient when dealing with money?

Do you consider this and similar to be a delay in development?

Your policy is strange. You seem to position yourself as a developer and a business capitalist, but you consider critical errors in your programs, working with real money, a blessing.

And you consider the fact that the compiler warns you about possible problems while working with the code at the compilation stage to be a complication? On the contrary, it facilitates maintenance and debugging of the program - the compiler immediately points to the possible causes of future bugs. And is it worse? Is it better to get a warning right away or to get no warnings to please your eyes and then work incorrectly making you search diligently for hard-to-find errors?

I don't understand your position.

There is no need for unnecessary warnings. And there are no hard-to-find errors. Programming is much simpler than what programmers have turned it into.

Write programs in your own language, as you like, and in time you will understand my position. And you will be impressed by your results much more.)

Реter Konow:

There are no unnecessary warnings. And there are no hard-to-find mistakes. Programming is much simpler than what programmers have turned it into.

Write programs in your own language, as you like, and in time you'll understand my position. And you will be much more impressed with the results.)

I've seen your code which is hard to read. It's a pity you're not Chinese - it would be even funnier.

And it's not even in the pattern of thinking. It is about practicality. Russian is the language of the soul and emotion. English is the language of statements.

Artyom Trishkin:

I've seen your hard-to-read code. It's a pity you're not Chinese - that would be even funnier.

And it's not even a question of patterned thinking. It's about practicality. Russian is the language of the soul and emotion. English is a language of statements.

Is my code hard to read? Open your eyes - it does not even need comments. It is hard to imagine a more readable code. Everyone just stupidly adopt English, even though they barely speak it (unlike me). This is really ridiculous.

Try to program in your own language for once. Feel the difference in speed of memorization and orientation in large code volumes. You will spit out from your old programming method after that.

Though stereotypes are very powerful things. I don't think you'll listen to me.

Реter Konow:

Is my code hard to read? Open your eyes - it doesn't even need comments. It's hard to imagine a more readable code. Everyone just stupidly adopts English, even though they barely speak it (unlike me). This is really ridiculous.

Try to program in your own language for once. Feel the difference in speed of memorization and orientation in large code volumes. You will spit out from your old programming method after that.

What you have posted once is not nubocode, and not even shavnocode, it's a piece of junk of no clue whatsoever, it should be deleted without any regret.

Реter Konow:

Is my code hard to read? Open your eyes - it doesn't even need comments. It's hard to imagine a more readable code. Everyone just stupidly adopts English, even though they barely speak it (unlike me). This is really ridiculous.

1. h_chart_id;
  2. m_chart_id;

The first differs from the second in length. But the meaning is equally clear.

What is easier to read - concise code or a two-screen wide sprawl?

It's easier and faster for me to read a short code. If you like moving the code horizontally with the slider on each line - go ahead and do it, who forbids you.

I've seen such code from a beginner - I almost lost my eyes and refused to look into it until he renames his

"Variable for storing total profit_all_by_magic" to

"profit_all_by_magic";

On the topic of the thread. If I come across a mention somewhere of a DC I don't seem to know, I find out if it is on my list, and if not, I put it on my list. I have been doing it since 2008. Now new brokerage companies appearing on this list still mainly offer MT4. There are most of them. To talk about the end of its support is to sin against the truth.

Here http://ru.forexmagnates.com/opros-kakoy-platformoy-vyi-polzue tes/(06.09.2017) says Metaquotes report that the number of forex companies offering MT5 (not exclusively, most often offering MT4 at the same time) has reached 170. Tomorrow, the same address promises to summarise the results of the "Which platform do you use?" survey. I wonder what will turn up.

MQ CEO Renat Fatkhullin recently (can't find the link now) said that MT4 support will be provided "until the last client".

Опрос: Какой платформой вы пользуетесь? | Forex Magnates
Опрос: Какой платформой вы пользуетесь? | Forex Magnates
  • Vadim Sviderski
  • ru.forexmagnates.com
Один из крупнейших разработчиков торгового софта, компания MetaQuotes Software, продолжает заявлять о миграции форекс-брокеров на торговую платформу MetaTrader 5. По последним данным провайдера уже 170 брокеров по всему миру предлагают флагманский продукт разработчика своим клиентам-трейдерам. Между тем, пожалуй, наиболее популярной платформой...

Vladimir:

On the topic of the thread. If I come across a mention somewhere of a DC I don't seem to know, I find out if it is on my list, and if not, I put it on my list. So since 2008. So, in this list new brokerage companies appearing now still mostly offer MT4. They are in the majority. To talk about the end of its support is to sin against the truth.

Here http://ru.forexmagnates.com/opros-kakoy-platformoy-vyi-polzue tes/(06.09.2017) says Metaquotes report that the number of forex companies offering MT5 (not exclusively, most often offering MT4 at the same time) has reached 170. Tomorrow, the same address promises to summarise the results of the "Which platform do you use?" survey. It will be interesting to know what they will find out.

MQ CEO Renat Fatkhullin recently (I couldn't find the link right now) said that MT4 support will be done "until the last client".

On the subject of the branch.

If only they would bury MT4, they would not bury it with MT5, now almost everything that is in MT5 has been implemented in MT4.

But this is not the reason to sit on MT4 till the last day, it might be better to switch to MT5. There is still enough time.