What to do with unprofitable positions? - page 5

khorosh:

Here's testing a semi-automatic netminder. I only set the trend direction manually, the rest is automatic. I enter by candlestick pattern, exit either by virtual breakeven or virtual trawl. If I have made a mistake with the trend, I first close it as a lock and then, if it is really confirmed as being wrong, I set a new trend direction and increase the lot. After breakeven I return the initial lot.

Try to test "correctly" - the data is taken from the "minute opening". and the trend from H4, RSI also from H4

Younga:

Try to test "correctly" - take the data from the "minute opening". The trend is from H4, RSI is also from H4

I do not need these games. I use it on the real account and it works fine. The main thing is not to miss a trend change, but everything is OK.) The smallest lot is used, so I can't fall into a deep drawdown, even if I miss it a bit. All control is on the buttons, so everything can be done quickly.

khorosh:
I do not need these games, I use it for real and it works fine. The main thing is not to miss a trend change, but everything is OK.) I use minimal lot, so I can't fall into a deep drawdown, even if I miss it a bit. All control is on the buttons, so everything can be done quickly.

I have a similar picture, it works fine when I set the direction manually. I'm trying to automate it and hope to succeed.

It depends on your style. You don't buy on the lows and sell on the highs - pardon the obviousness. If you are trying to make quick and big profits, no matter how much you're losing or making, you will lose anyway. THERE IS NO FAST MONEY!

Dmitry Pilshtshikov:
... THERE'S NO FAST MONEY!

That's not quite correct. As much as you like. Here's an example.)

khorosh:

That's not quite correct. As much as you like. Here for example :))

is it money? very funny :)))) people with low social responsibility earn more ))))

Dmitry Pilshtshikov:

is it money? very funny :)))) people with low social responsibility earn more ))))

So it's not the only office).

khorosh:
It's not like they're the only office).

and then throw them all away laughing? ))

Dmitry Pilshtshikov:
It depends on your style. You don't buy on the lows and sell on the highs - pardon the obviousness. If you are trying to make quick and big profits, it does not matter how much you have lost - you will lose anyway. THERE IS NO FAST MONEY!

Why not? Should it be the other way round? ))))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I work with the Hodrick-Prescott modification, I like it better. But it's a matter of taste.

Yes, it's a matter of taste. I use my own channel.