What to do with unprofitable positions? - page 3

Vitaly Muzichenko:

May 2014 on the euro/dollar. Or pound/yen in August 2015. There to minimise to a margin call.

On the eurik, I never forget that stretch. Everything works.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

On the eurik, I never forget this section. Everything works.

What a baby patch you have. There's a 3,500-point drop. When the bot passes it, then we can say that the strategy is working.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
That's quite a baby patch you got there. There's a 3,500-point drop. When the bot passes it, then we can say that the strategy is working.

Come on, come on, can you be more specific about the dates? I'll write it down somewhere for tests.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
What a childish plot you have. There's a 3,500-point no-return drop there. When the bot passes it, then we can say that the strategy is working.

What is the question, how do you recognise a bounceback?

Vladimir Karputov:

Come on, come on, can you be more specific about the dates? I'll write it down somewhere for tests.

Good morning.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Good morning.

I'm in the middle of the night and I'm already lying in bed. I don't want to turn on the laptop anymore, so I asked you to write the dates. What's so strange about that?

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

What is the question, how do you recognise a bounceback?

The question is how not to get into it, and if you do, how to survive in it.

Here's another example, it's only 15 minutes, and only 2400 pips. And now look, where was the set of the grid? That's right, against the hairpin.

Vladimir Karputov:

I'm in the middle of the night and I'm already lying in bed. I don't want to turn on the laptop any more, so I asked you to write the dates. What's so weird about that?

Dates, there's a lot of them. Well the simplest one is from May 2014 on the euro/dollar.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

The question is how not to get into it, and if you do, how to survive in it.

Here's another example, it's only 15 minutes, and only 2400 pips. Now look, where was the set of the net? That's right, against the hairpin.

That's nothing to talk about. I'm off.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

That's nothing to talk about. I left.

What's nothing to it? You have an algorithm that will survive this kind of movement, or won't open against the movement? Fantastic.