It's rubbish, not a filter.

You'd better show it.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

You'd better show me.

Here

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Here

Where?

What's wrong with the filter? A normal filter for free).

Alexey Volchanskiy:

At least work with a channel. Sell limit at the upper limit, TP = lower limit + const. It is vice versa for the buy limit.

Like this channel?

Screenshots from MetaTrader platform

EURUSD, M15, 2017.09.09

MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

EURUSD,M15. Channel

EURUSD, M15, 2017.09.09, MetaQuotes Software Corp.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Where?

What's wrong with the filter? It's a good filter for free.)

Nah, mine is better.

The problem is that neither yours nor mine is suitable for filtering in grid EAs without stops.

Vladimir Karputov:

Like such a channel?

I had a channel, which was very tricky to build, I wrote a simple EA on it, which worked quite well, and then I put it aside for further modification. I cannot find it now. I must have nailed it with some terminal. I have never seen anything like it before.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Nah, mine is better.

The problem is that neither yours nor mine is suitable for filtering in grid EAs without stops.

He asked: - How to minimise the number of losing positions.

I showed him. Stops are not needed there, assuming you don't know where price will go.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I had a channel that was built very cleverly, I wrote a simple EA on it, which worked quite well, then I put it aside for further modification. I've been working with it for a long time now and I can't find it. I've never seen anything like that before.

All MQL5 codes should be stored in the Repository. Then no cataclysms will occur. The codes can be downloaded from anywhere in the world at any time, and you can work with them.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

He asked: - How to minimise the number of losing positions.

I showed him. Stops are not needed there, assuming you don't know where price will go.

May 2014 on the euro/dollar. Or the pound/yen in August 2015. Minimized to a margin call there.

Vladimir Karputov:

All MQL5 codes should be stored in the Vault. Then no cataclysms will occur. You can download your codes from anywhere in the world at any time and work with them.

At that time there was no storage, and in general, I carry everything I own.