Mr Martin and his friends - page 11

prikolnyjkent:

But why do you stubbornly exclude from your calculations the profit made on a price movement in the unprofitable direction for Martin...?

What's wrong with that?

when you move to the unprofitable side, you will make the same profit as you would make a minus on a martin leg at the same time. profit + minus = 0.
You can't make a profit on random processes!

prikolnyjkent has been preaching his belief in a flying macaroni god on this forum for 5 years now.
But he has never proved anything in practice.
They are annoying. everybody is fed up with answering his comments and gives up on him, but he writes and writes and writes... and misleads newbies.
Some kind of forum banning mechanism should be developed for such characters...

igrok333:
We should already have some mechanism for banning such characters on the forum...

Why?

You have to teach people and prove them right. I have to go far - I say that martingale requires a huge deposit, otherwise you will lose money and I get an answer - no, martingale is just "you have to know how to cook it". If I or my opponents are banned, then we will not come to a common solution. At the same time, if you listen to each other - it suddenly turns out that by "martingale" we mean different things. And there is no reason to argue. Of course for the TS with doubling the bets when losing we need a very large deposit, and certainly when we opened along the trend - it brings us profit, who doesn't mind ?

George Merts:

Why?

You have to teach people and prove them right. I have to go far - I say martingale requires a huge deposit, otherwise it will be lost, I am told - no, martingale just "need to know how to cook". As for the other martingale, they do not respond, as they do not know how to cook it. At the same time, if you listen to each other - it suddenly turns out that by "martingale" we mean different things. And there is no reason to argue. Of course for the TS with the doubling of rates at a loss needs a very large deposit, and certainly when we opened along the trend - it brings us profit, who can object?

So if he opened on a trend, did he make money thanks to his martin or because he guessed the trend?

As a rule, the market is different, but the players do not have an opportunity to succeed.

i can´t object, after 5 years of preaching i can´t even bother to prove my theory with stats...

.... they say there are 1% of the mentally ill in society. if there are several hundred active members on this forum, they are here too )

igrok333:

.... Also on the subject, they say society has 1% of mentally ill people. if there are a few hundred active members on this forum, then there are also them here )

Where's the guarantee that you're not in that 1%? And there are prerequisites for that).

khorosh:
And where's the guarantee that you're not in that 1%? And there are prerequisites for that).

Ah, the martingale camp ))))

igrok333:

Ah, the martingale camp )))

Exactly, and we won't let our beloved martingale get wet :)

khorosh:
Exactly, and we won't let our beloved martingale get wet).

I gave you the file.

Here, click F9.

Files:
djbotkqaiz.zip  878 kb

You have to avoid: drugs, martingale and liberals.

Maxim2020:
You have to avoid: drugs, martingale and liberals.
You can die from electrocution, but if you observe safety precautions, you can make good use of electricity).